ABBA

Jne___

15 hours ago, stuartbert two hats said:

That 44 limit makes a lot more sense for the booths. I bet it'll cost an absolute fortune to book out one of those.

They will be booked out by MegaFuckingCorp plc for their sales force to host their really important clients, who will be more interested in how much fizz they can quaff, all tax deductible don’t you know.

Said as someone who has sampled corporate hospitality only to explain, to some of my guests, the scoring system in Tennis or which cars are from F1 at Goodwood

Edited by Cherry Tree

12 hours ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

I got mine....but a pal didnt get hers.

But then I ordered direct from the ABBA store, and she followed some sort of mad Spotify link that potentially didnt work.

Yeah, I messaged them and they got back with a code. Had to provide my receipt.

So everyone ready for the bloodbath?

Hopefully you guys are getting around the issues. Youre not alone. The dance booths are 153. And yeah theyre selling maybe 20 tickets for 21, and then it just goes up depending where you are. straight on seats are 107.

edit: apparently if you can find them, standing is actually 70. Thats without hotel.

Edited by Suprefan

2 minutes ago, fred quimby said:

I tried just for 1 ticket and nothing.

Not going for seated mind

Yeah I had payment issues and im international. I just had to go back into my card info and refill my billing info and then it worked. Also if you tick yes to the last question it might work. I was hitting no before and zero luck. And I was fuming with Paypal not being accepted for international which is a joke.

Either way the sale is an absolute cluster-fuck. That was a frustrating 80 minutes, with GA not even being available for the first 45 mins or so and it letting you get 95% of the way through the transaction before bouncing you with a 'No tickets of this type available message'. And often back into the queue again...