Pukkelpop 2021

8 hours ago, DDave said:

Arctic Monkeys not booked because of their shit performance in 2009?

Suits me. 

I also read that comment as someone we think will be there, actually won't. That Arctic Monkeys show was abysmal and while I'm sure they couldn't be that bad again, I'll most likely be elsewhere on the site when/if they're playing.

Think the normal 'rules' about bands not playing RW and PKP won't apply in the same way this year so I'm not overly concerned about losing certain bands to them (aside from Disclosure who I don't think will be at PKP). Bands will want to play as many shows as possible this summer and the appetite of fans to see live music will mean that some repeat bookings across festivals won't be a big issue. I'm also pretty sure it's the case that, in the grand scheme of things, not that many people will do RW and PKP so a bit of overlap of popular bands (IDLES, Fontaine's etc) will be quite welcome for the majority.