The Glastonbury festival quiz

Crazyfool01

13 hours ago, blutarsky said:

😂 😂 😂 

No worries, I won’t take it personally! 

My question: Killers guitarist Dave Keuning nearly missed the band’s set at the festival once. Why, and in what year? 

In 2005 they left him behind at a petrol station after visiting Stonehenge.  But they went back and picked him up.

1 minute ago, HalfAnIdiot said:

Just checked, it was 2013

They must have done it more than once - I went in it and didn't go in 2013.

I knew immediately it was to scale because Barbster360, the vlogger did a VR style video of him going up the Tor and walking around inside the tower. 

And the device I used to simulate going inside the real tower? Google Cardboard, of course :)

You've said no to 2008 but I do remember that was the year of the 'biodegradable' tent pegs they gave out that shattered into lethal shards as you attempted to hammer them in.

2 hours ago, grumpyhack said:

You've said no to 2008 but I do remember that was the year of the 'biodegradable' tent pegs they gave out that shattered into lethal shards as you attempted to hammer them in.

Yeah, good intentions but a real fail that year. I don't think they ever returned?