Calibre of ticket holders

jimbarkanoodle

23 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

yeah, because left wing is all about getting what you want at other people's expense, right? :rolleyes: 

Actually, I don't wish to gain entry to Glastonbury at any one else's expense, as you know breaking in is undocumented so doesn't affect any other genuine ticket holders (and that guff about toilets being more crowded etc doesn't wash with me, no pun intended).

But when you finally get in and see a majority of ticket holders are not even proper Glastonbury types, simply instagramming Jennifers who don't even like music like techno, you wonder why you had to take all that risk when you should get a priority entrance.

30 minutes ago, jimbarkanoodle said:

Actually, I don't wish to gain entry to Glastonbury at any one else's expense, as you know breaking in is undocumented so doesn't affect any other genuine ticket holders (and that guff about toilets being more crowded etc doesn't wash with me, no pun intended).

But when you finally get in and see a majority of ticket holders are not even proper Glastonbury types, simply instagramming Jennifers who don't even like music like techno, you wonder why you had to take all that risk when you should get a priority entrance.

:lol: 

Because you're worth it.