Squad selection

Fishinginthelongdrops

Do you build your 6 person squad for ticket day based on day to day friendships or a high performance squad that you know will have the best time?

I think my preference is a high performance squad built from tried and tested Glastonbury goers, but with at least one spot going to a first timer (love it when they realise what they’ve just discovered)

There are several tests that can be applied but none are conclusive until the early hours of Monday morning when a true high performance machine will still be wearing a huge smile having not really complained about anything for almost a week and despite placing body and mind under severe stress.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Fishinginthelongdrops said:

There are several tests that can be applied but none are conclusive until the early hours of Monday morning when a true high performance machine will still be wearing a huge smile having not really complained about anything for almost a week and despite placing body and mind under severe stress.

however incredible Glastonbury is ... and we probably all share that thought .. there may also be times that are not quite so good and we might not be at our best .. much as we try to remove to remove the things that go on outside the fence in our lives they do still exist ... don't forget those that might not be super in this instance but are just as valued in other ways 

Ultimate squad =         

(participants history of ticket success) * (participants performance & stamina ratio) - (friendship level of participant)                           _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

(potential weather event) ²   * Eavii constant (luck factor)

Edited by pentura
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

My "squad" consists of 5 ppl, and tbh I couldn't be happier. All these ppl with 76 or 146 folk in their "crew", fuck my life, it all sounds so... stressful...

Agreed, even if you all get tickets imagine the stress of attending the event as one big group. 

Edited by dotdash79