Shoulda, coulda, woulda... headliners

MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

I don’t think he’s homophobic to be honest.... anymore....

I try to avoid labelling anyone as homophobic (or racist, misogynist etc..) Instead, I prefer to label their actions. Eminem may not be homophobic, but some of his lyrics are for sure and Rap God wasn't that long ago. I don't know the answer to this, but does he still use the homophobic lyrics when performing live?

But either way I wouldn't condemn anyone for listening to Eminem because of the lyrics (although I'd hope they would at least be aware of how problematic they are).

I still listen to Michael Jackson's music and I'm convinced that he committed many acts of child abuse. But by listening to music I am not endorsing or contributing to any abuse.

3 hours ago, henry bear said:

That info is on Wikipedia (I edited most of the 80’s/90’s line-ups on Wiki a while back after realising how inaccurate a lot of it was).

New Order headlined the Friday night. Van subbed Taj Mahal on the Sunday. 

64CC2B88-E516-4312-99E9-2B5D5E75B81B.jpeg

Amazing info, thanks for clearing that up!

On 10/2/2019 at 12:20 PM, henry bear said:

That info is on Wikipedia (I edited most of the 80’s/90’s line-ups on Wiki a while back after realising how inaccurate a lot of it was).

New Order headlined the Friday night. Van subbed Taj Mahal on the Sunday. 

64CC2B88-E516-4312-99E9-2B5D5E75B81B.jpeg

Ben E king into soup dragons into Julian cope into new order sounds sweet to me.

i feel very old 

On 10/4/2019 at 12:19 AM, Matt42 said:

Can you believe Pendulum subbed the pyramid stage? Seems almost laughable now.

Not gonna lie Pendulum in the Relentless tent Leeds 09 Would have been my first rave, we all gotta start somewhere. Don’t think my life has ever been the same since. Also remember this tune being absolutely everywhere.

What year did they sub pyramid?