This year will be my first time at NOS, for those who have been before, how big are the grounds? I took a look at a map online and it looks rather small,, not that I'm used to gigantic festivals, but does it get quite crowded, how are the queues etc?

Cheers

9 minutes ago, OJ_Ketchup said:

This year will be my first time at NOS, for those who have been before, how big are the grounds? I took a look at a map online and it looks rather small,, not that I'm used to gigantic festivals, but does it get quite crowded, how are the queues etc?

Cheers

The worst thing about the grounds is how in between the main two stages they have put third third biggest stage in the direction that the crowd blocks the walkway, so sometimes getting between the two main stages can take ages in big crowds. Other than that, bar queues are usually okay and it feels a nice size

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, DarthSaul said:

The worst thing about the grounds is how in between the main two stages they have put third third biggest stage in the direction that the crowd blocks the walkway, so sometimes getting between the two main stages can take ages in big crowds. Other than that, bar queues are usually okay and it feels a nice size

There is another way to get to the second stage without going past the third stage. You can cut down past the comedy stage, it's further to walk but it cuts out the mad crowds at peak times. 

2 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

There is another way to get to the second stage without going past the third stage. You can cut down past the comedy stage, it's further to walk but it cuts out the mad crowds at peak times. 

True though at peak times this was nearly as bad and also I think the amount of people going into the mens toilets would mean this way was partially blocked with people. Still I dont think I missed anyone for queuing so no problems! 

Moses Sumney really reminds me of FKA Twigs, does anyone know if he does 'full performances' (dance / scenography etc) on stage as well ?

1 minute ago, OJ_Ketchup said:

Moses Sumney really reminds me of FKA Twigs, does anyone know if he does 'full performances' (dance / scenography etc) on stage as well ?

I personally love both as live acts but no, Moses doesn't have "full performances" like twigs. His voice is AMAZING live though. 

• Upvote 2

So, as of right now if you search Tame Impala Events in google, it appears that they are playing the 8th at NOS. After some digging, i found a deleted post by someone who apparently works at NOS Alive. The page is now deleted, and he/she says "fake information":

image.png.21c439346a3766e8c252cbbe5c1d2948.pngimage.png.9dd5cac9c5cac5725724416e64b4e6be.png

Logically speaking, surely it doesn't make sense for them to play just one European date in between a mega American tour?

Hoping for an announcement soon regardless. Preferably in one go rather it being drip fed day by day...

When do we expect the full line-up to be released?

4 minutes ago, OJ_Ketchup said:

No clue  who they are 🤨

"Easy Life are an English alternative group formed in 2017 in Leicester. In 2018 Easy Life signed to Island Records. They were placed second on BBC's annual music poll, Sound of 2020. Their EP, Junk Food, reached No. 7 on the UK Albums Chart a day after its release."

Good evening to you all, as the nos stage and sagres stage are almost complete, does anyone has just done a potential timetable of the festival? I expect in the next months they’ll release some other undercards to play at the beginning of each day on those stages, plus artists of Nos Clubbing and palco comèdia