Clashfinder Stats

Mattymooz

Interesting.  Based on that I shouldn't have a problem getting a good spot for Måneskin at all. Unless the system can't handle the "å".  More likely, mostly a young crowd interested who aren't fussed about Clashfinder..

6 hours ago, Acid_Haze said:

Based on this Guns N Roses should be headlining Park on Saturday and Fatboy on el Pointo

There's two entries for GnR though on the main list, which isn't included on that screenshot. They have a different spelling from a previous entry on Clashfinder, giving them a total of 42%. So, just under Lizzo. They'll still have a pretty big crowd, albeit smaller than AM and EJ. 

image.png.cd1b6c70a1c64a84ee21b32623e139a4.png

image.png.01a79109a3f67cfdd23868c9be135f35.png

3 hours ago, Helsbels said:

I just signed up for premium earlier and it shows this on my account but where fo I find these stats?

On the desktop version, you have to scroll all the way to the top and find the Premium tab.

image.thumb.png.f8314a19f405391d3ecab755aed93aa8.png

From there you have to click on the Highlight Counts section and it'll show you all the highlighted acts in order from most to least.

image.png.2a0ece53006e48c66169b22cb03f780f.png

Edited by MEGATRONICMEATWAGON

6 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Thanks. Think I've got it sussed now.. Agree itinerary is useful. Better than my usual pen and paper system.

I'm guessing it's safe to log oot and all my selections will be saved?

Sorry, forgot to reply. You should be able to logout and then all your stuff is saved. Even better if you make an account, should def save.

1 hour ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

On the desktop version, you have to scroll all the way to the top and find the Premium tab.

image.thumb.png.f8314a19f405391d3ecab755aed93aa8.png

From there you have to click on the Highlight Counts section and it'll show you all the highlighted acts in order from most to least.

image.png.2a0ece53006e48c66169b22cb03f780f.png

Cheers, just been looking on the mobile version so will have a gander tomorrow 

7 hours ago, redrog said:

Is it just me or have most of the stages disappeared? I've only got about 30 to choose from whereas a few days ago there were a 100 or more.

Clashfinder-Stages-Hidden.png.fe11b434c7539ed2cd69c6e87819b858.png

Top Left on desktop, click the Show them link. On mobile you can press the hamburger menu, then customise Clashfinder, and in the stages section choose which ones to show.

1 hour ago, 2brains said:

Clashfinder-Stages-Hidden.png.fe11b434c7539ed2cd69c6e87819b858.png

Top Left on desktop, click the Show them link. On mobile you can press the hamburger menu, then customise Clashfinder, and in the stages section choose which ones to show.

Yeah I know all that. They were gone. Now they are back. 

Apologies if this has already been asked but I just went in to clash finder to add something in and when I click the artist a box pops up at the bottom with info about them rather than highlighting it and adding to my itinerary. Anyone know why? 

On 6/15/2023 at 1:20 PM, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Not trying to start an argument over the stats, but who are Wizkid's demographic?

Other acts with "young" audiences have got healthy highlights, e.g. Sudan Archives (14%), Lil Nas X (24%), Fred (51%).

Even total randomers like Los Bitchos have 14%...

What would you say defines 'total randomer'? Los Bitchos will have a solid following amidst the 6 Music types contingent.

17 minutes ago, Littlechef87 said:

What would you say defines 'total randomer'? Los Bitchos will have a solid following amidst the 6 Music types contingent.

Well, tbh that was more of another "random" choice considering their placement vs what is an Other Stage headliner.

My point was just that I'd expect a headliner on the second stage to do far better than they're currently doing, with currently "smaller/lesser known" artists faring better.

17 hours ago, catavento said:

Selecting the artists who didn't make it onto the highlight counts list and seeing their % is interesting. Being a bit of a statto it's fun for me seeing this stuff. Wizkid is on 3.5%! 

Only just figured out how to find this - you had me baffled as I'd only seen the top 100 section.  You can find this by switching to itinerary view (on your desktop rather than phone) and then clicking on the act

On 6/15/2023 at 9:03 PM, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

True and Burna Boy also didn't register on the top acts of the Clashfinder for last year either.

There's hope for Wizkid afterall. 

Now that I've figured out how to look at this - last year Burna Boy had 7.1% selections (for an Other support slot); whereas Wizkid has 3.5% for a headline.  Some extra people might have arrived early and watched BB for a good spot at Megan - Wizkid won't have those extra people, everyone will have f**ked off to other headliners, and that's half the popularity of Megan.

Wizkid got a mention and a play on Worthy FM earlier - very excited for this one they are.  

53 minutes ago, p.pete said:

Now that I've figured out how to look at this - last year Burna Boy had 7.1% selections (for an Other support slot); whereas Wizkid has 3.5% for a headline.  Some extra people might have arrived early and watched BB for a good spot at Megan - Wizkid won't have those extra people, everyone will have f**ked off to other headliners, and that's half the popularity of Megan.

Wizkid got a mention and a play on Worthy FM earlier - very excited for this one they are.  

Ahh, I wondered how to see these stats too. Really helpful to see if any of my must-sees are also popular and allows me to adjust slightly if I turn up 45 minutes early for a set, or 30 minutes early 😆 For example, I was worried about getting into Stonebridge for DJ Yoda given there's not much hip-hop on at the festival this year. Fleetmac Wood have more highlights than he does, so might not be as stressful getting in as I thought.

To get back on topic of WK though, that's a VERY low number compared to the other Other headliners. Megan Thee Stallion only had 9.3% last year, how big was her crowd in the end?

Interestingly Macca only had 52%. Arctics and EJ outperform that, and Foos equal it.

5 minutes ago, MEGATRONICMEATWAGON said:

Ahh, I wondered how to see these stats too. Really helpful to see if any of my must-sees are also popular and allows me to adjust slightly if I turn up 45 minutes early for a set, or 30 minutes early 😆 For example, I was worried about getting into Stonebridge for DJ Yoda given there's not much hip-hop on at the festival this year. Fleetmac Wood have more highlights than he does, so might not be as stressful getting in as I thought.

To get back on topic of WK though, that's a VERY low number compared to the other Other headliners. Megan Thee Stallion only had 9.3% last year, how big was her crowd in the end?

Interestingly Macca only had 52%. Arctics and EJ outperform that, and Foos equal it.

I guess a different way of looking at it - and hopefully Wizkid sees it this way after his entire crowd disappears after Fred - is he could be absolutely huge on the tv audience.  It'll be dark, there will be people there having the time of their lives, and the BBC are pretty good at misrepresenting things.  If he's selling out stadiums then sod Glastonbury if they don't give him a decent audience.  Or, highly likely, sod clashfinder if the few of us who know about it aren't the Wizkid crowd.