Dissertation help

Ian Gunpowder

Hi guys. I'm just finishing off some research into the secondary ticket market and the bloodsuckers that are viagogo etc. This is the last bit of my research so if you could answer a quick survey it would really help. I'll buy you a brothers from west holts next year!!!!

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/P6WV7D5

Edited by mrchnry

Done.

If I had one comment on the survey, when you have a question on how you feel about something with a set of pre-defined answers, it would be really helpful to have a comments box so people can qualify their statements a bit.  Appreciate that can be a bit impractical when you're collating the data as you need to keep responses as standardised as possible, but there are always going to be some slightly grey areas in there.

Bon chance!

On 7/7/2018 at 11:43 AM, mrchnry said:

Thanks guys and thanks for the feedback Quark. Just need to get this work handed in before flying out to mad cool festival on Monday. 

Haha completed the survey before reading this comment.