Perfect Weather

KryziF

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First time for me so nothing to compare with. Got in and set up by 1030 on Weds but was a bit worried when told it was a 4hr wait in the queue for a second run re-entry. Bit the bullet any way and set off from gate C back to E2 car park. Took me ages to find my car in the baking heat but eventually did. I then drove it right down to the ice cream van at the start of the queuing lane for gate C which saved a big hill and about half a mile when coming out. There was no queue at all on the way back in which was a big relief after being told 4 hours; probably only took me an hour all told. Bloody hot though. 

10 hours ago, Padgey said:

Hi @Miesh great to meet you too, really enjoyed the Efest meet and thanks for introducing me to lots of the other Efesters. Had a fantastic festival but suffering for it now, had to get home early on Monday to look after the little one which was bitter sweet.  Hope you too enjoyed the rest of your festival and managed to do the rest of the festival exactly how you pleased x 

Glad you had a fantastic time.  Yes thanks, I spent time alone, but only when I chose to, I met up with my friends from home and the Camp Solo group was brilliant.  All in all, one of my best Glastonburys ever.   Also, to stay on topic, I agree with the OP, the weather was perfect.