HD Pyramid Stage crowd pics

themuel

After some help - The school I work in has been doing one of those annoying but useful please share our post things on Facebook to illustrate the power, both good and bad, of social media etc.

To show how many people our post has reached (about 100,000) I have suggested we use some images and videos of the pyramid stage at capacity but I am struggling to find ones that really capture how many people are there.  Does anyone have any, or know where I can find some?  Aerial is preferable although one from stage could be good too. 

It turns out children have no concept of what 100,000 people look like.

Thanks

2010 orange did a massive photo, you could zoom right in and tag your self .  they took it during the football

i don;t think it it is still on line

might be somewhere on facebook as that is how you were tagged in 

53 minutes ago, robu said:

Those 360 panos are a scary indictment of the Glastonbury demographic. Couldn't spot a non-white face on any of them. Quite an uncomfortable feeling... 

That's cos all the people with soul are at West Holts for music which you can get your groove on with, or in the Greenfields feeling it man