K Foundation/KLF

mossychops

23 minutes ago, Franky said:

I just watched that 45 minute (admittedly fucked up) video. 

I am now 100% convinced they will play on the Fri at Glasto. Did you notice John Peels voice at the end ? 

Its happening folks, just accept it and then get on the train, the last train, to trancentral :smoke:

If this happens I will meet you there and share a drink and a dance.  KLF UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH UH HUH

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Franky said:

I just watched that 45 minute (admittedly fucked up) video. 

I am now 100% convinced they will play on the Fri at Glasto. Did you notice John Peels voice at the end ? 

Its happening folks, just accept it and then get on the train, the last train, to trancentral :smoke:

Your enthusiasm is certainly infectious. I kinda want them to play now and I dont even know who they are...but it all sounds quite splendidly bizarre

1 hour ago, PFMooncat said:

.....and then there is this. I'm not sure if this is KLF related or not but it's a canny album all the same. 

IMG_0098.JPG

yeah, I have that too, and a few of their other releases. I'm pretty certain it's nothing to do with Drummond or Cauty, but they are a pretty good band :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2017-5-18 at 10:50 PM, shoptildrop said:

I loved KLF at the time as was around 17 but let's face if one of the DJs dropping their tunes over the weekend it will have the same effect if we're really honest here!!! :ph34r:

I have dropped their tunes in dj sets and truth be told they emptied the dance floor.

25 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Woo-hoo. I saw the new film about Drummond and The17 this morning, and (briefly) met him afterwards. I'm all giddy.

Nice one. I'd love to meet either of them. Hoping to get along to whatever they may or may not be doing in Liverpool the week commencing 23rd Aug as I live just up the road. I'll just stand on that manhole cover at the bottom of Matthew St and wait to see what happens! 

36 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Woo-hoo. I saw the new film about Drummond and The17 this morning, and (briefly) met him afterwards. I'm all giddy.

This next question is very important.

Did you ask him if they were playing Glastonbury ?