morph100

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

marge over butter, every day. And if I were inclined to go down to Holland & Barrett and treat myself to some vegan maple bacon and put that on a sandwich, there'd be marge on it.

image.jpeg

Edited by dirtymookie

4 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I can no longer look at a tub of Utterley Butterly without thinking about how I was once forced, forced I tell you, to use a dollop of it as a lubricant. Therefore bacon sandwiches must have butter on them. I don't mind a bit of red sauce, brown sauce, or no sauce. 

Back to topic (kind of) -  I once didn't eat from the Wednesday until the Sunday evening. That was a really stupid move, which I don't intend on repeating. It's madness not to eat something when it's your one chance to choose from a very vast menu. 

Yog, you really need to write a book of all the anecdotes you share on here, love it!

30 minutes ago, slash's hat said:

Yog, you really need to write a book of all the anecdotes you share on here, love it!

Thanks slash's hat. Unfortunately I doubt that I'll ever remember again many of the anecdotes that I have written on this site. I fear that my memory is failing me somewhat. I increasingly find myself in situations where I forget what it is that I had intended to do at that moment. Strangely enough, there's a greater incidence of it when I am going halfway up or down the stairs. That said, I'll keep telling the anecdotes for as long as I can.

Edited by Yoghurt on a Stick

On track, I expect that the first thing I eat will be the Goodness Gracious falafel pitta with hummus and goodness salad.  Always takes me a while to find my bearings, but pretty sure it's as you come into the Other field from Silver Hayes side.  Absolutely banging, and something healthy before I descend into madness.

6 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Oh, about the Utterley Butterley thing - I'm sorry but there are some of you who are now never going to look at a tub of the stuff in the same light of day ever again. If I could further influence your shopping 'experience' in any way, it would be to ask that you at least consider Moonwalking down the frozen goods aisle until you get to the frozen sweetcorn, where you break out in to tap while singing 'Drop kick me Jesus through the goal posts of life'.

That something is Quavers for me. Just can't look at them, smell them, touch them. :bad:

11 minutes ago, Havors said:

EATING IS CHEATING! :D I will have a starter of Coors Light with a side of tequila. Followed by some Bulmbers with a side of Jager. For desert it will be Dark rum (mount gay) and pepsi max.

I like your style! 

14 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I'm not sure that I'm reading this right. Are you saying that you have used a packet of Quavers to help with the flow of a sordid sex act, or are you saying that you just don't like them? 

I am not saying that I have used Quavers but a friend of mine told me a story about himself that involved said packet of crisps and since then, I just can't look at them in the same light.

19 minutes ago, Slavivlad said:

I am not saying that I have used Quavers but a friend of mine told me a story about himself that involved said packet of crisps and since then, I just can't look at them in the same light.

Thanks for clarifying Slavivlad. That said, I am no wiser in terms of what was possibly done with the Quavers. Maybe that's for the best.

26 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Thanks for clarifying Slavivlad. That said, I am no wiser in terms of what was possibly done with the Quavers. Maybe that's for the best.

Hence why I was so cryptic about the act itself. I might spill the secret over a pint at Glastonbury ;)