T minus & counting 2017

Michaels denim shorts

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, whisty said:

Hopefully we can all give a push to get Grumpy to the ball this year.  Don't seem right that he doesn't have a ticket. 

I know, I did try on resale day, continual f5'ing for half an hour; close but no cigar.

I've never even tried the secret resales before so a first time for everything. The problem is that work could well get in the way :(

Edited by oneeye

12 minutes ago, oneeye said:

I know, I did try on resale day, continual f5'ing for half an hour; close but no cigar.

I've never even tried the secret resales before so a first time for everything. The problem is that work could well get in the way :(

Yep and reading the other thread, they went in around two minutes last year so really have to have trigger fingers at the ready to even have a chance. But maybe with help from folks in efests it may  happen. 

Edited by whisty

31 minutes ago, whisty said:

Hopefully we can all give a push to get Grumpy to the ball this year.  Don't seem right that he doesn't have a ticket. 

Yes, I'm with you on this one. I'm already committed to trying for another efester, but he has now got in touch with Grumpy, so hopefully, I'll be able to add Grumpy to the existing list, and they can sort out payment for tickets between them at a later date. Would love to get through for them both, but just can't be on the computer as much as I'd like to be right now.

Image result for 47 glastonbury

Thanks to all who have offered to help get Grumpy to Glasto.  There will be a lot of beers/ciders to be bought if you succeed - perhaps I should bring a barrel.  These are Snoozies, portable accommodation units designed for festivals and other places.

Now off to take mother in law out for the day to mark her 94th birthday.