Rock Werchter 2017

Red Day

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Maybe The XX?

They don't sell out yet the gig in March in Brussel, so I think they're unlikely.

I think they'll announce summer festival tour next year.

Edited by alan_ts

2 hours ago, McCallion said:

As far as "poppy" Rock Werchter days go, Arcade Fire, Kings of Leon and Imagine Dragons isn't half bad!

Exactly ! It's the kind of act which is an easy choice for my team, everybody likes Imagine Dragons :) I enjoy way more this pop act than Ellie Goulding this year...

34 minutes ago, Tremousse said:

Exactly ! It's the kind of act which is an easy choice for my team, everybody likes Imagine Dragons :) I enjoy way more this pop act than Ellie Goulding this year...

Definitely not pop mate ... listen to their albums they have some heavy tracks in the mix - incredible live too - they will piss all over arcade fire and kol who have no stage pressence whatsoever

1 minute ago, Skankhunt42 said:

Definitely not pop mate ... listen to their albums they have some heavy tracks in the mix - incredible live too - they will piss all over arcade fire and kol who have no stage pressence whatsoever

Not saying they are pop, just that this will be the token lighter day that Werchter has every year. Also in my opinion Arcade Fire have bags of stage presence but each to their own

8 minutes ago, Skankhunt42 said:

Sorry I meant  kol - they just walk on play their music and walk off, I am a fan of them (mind the pun) so will 100% watch ... Can't comment on arcade fire as don't really know them 

Ahh yes, agreed on that one. You won't be disappointed with Arcade Fire, a real spectacle ;)