double-dose pills.

eFestivals

a mate had some of the yellow Mickeys the other weekend at Godskitchen. I can confirm by looking at his face that they were bloody strong. he said a quarter would be enough, he had a half and was chewing his face for a good few hours. problem with these ones is cos of their size and shape they are very hard to split. if anyone has them i would suggest chopping them up before you go out.

nevertheless i got myself a few ;) tenner a piece, just like the old days

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stay safe people! Heard way to many horror stories even across the pond here and some friends of friends have gone for the trip and not come back.

You know your own body and what it's limits are. We're all there to have a good time but don't push it too far. Peace!

Lots of really good advice here, but much of it coming from 'experienced' people. For those reading who are not so experienced, always start with less than you might think you'll need. Start with a nibble of a corner of a pill, and take it from there. You can always up the dosage if you want to, but you don't want your festival to end in the medical tent because you went too hard too soon! Also, it's no fun for your partner/friends if you have a really bad reaction and they have to babysit you all night.

Also if you see someone else struggling who you don't know, make sure they're alright. We're all in this together!

double dose pills

or what I would call 1990's Pills.

back in the day 1 or even a half sometimes would do  you all night, in the Noughties it seemed people were taking 7 or 8 

it all got a bit silly

3 minutes ago, big__phil said:

Lots of really good advice here, but much of it coming from 'experienced' people. For those reading who are not so experienced, always start with less than you might think you'll need. Start with a nibble of a corner of a pill, and take it from there. You can always up the dosage if you want to, but you don't want your festival to end in the medical tent because you went too hard too soon! Also, it's no fun for your partner/friends if you have a really bad reaction and they have to babysit you all night.

Also if you see someone else struggling who you don't know, make sure they're alright. We're all in this together!

definitely all this! was out in town once and me and my other experienced friend both took half one of these super pills and were having a great ol' time. my friend who doesn't usually divulge asked if he could have one, so i told him 'take half' and passed him one only to see him put the whole thing in his mouth and swallow it. he had a bit of a 'ah well fuck it' attitude and was doing great for a bit, but then bam, hit him like a sack of shit and he was in the street throwing up and going west for about three hours. not fun. he's learnt his lesson

19 minutes ago, big__phil said:

make sure you've got something that tastes nice if you're nibbling them, tastes like your spraying a full can of deodorant into your mouth! I agree though, always start very small and give it a hour or more, if you feel you can take more then do a little bit extra. as the old adage goes, you can always take more, you can never take less.

From what i've seen, they are trying to go back to the culture where you had 1 pill and were sorted all night

but things are different, and it does scare me how irresponsible people can be.

If you've got one of these superstrong pills.. don't do it all at once ya nutters

If it's round with no design - politely decline. :lol:

I don't take them in the outside world, I knocked them in the head years ago. I'm partial to the odd 1 at Glasto though. +1 for pillreports, always check on there first, but also be aware that dealers can easily put up fake reports. So use common sense.

I've heard of a few people dying too because of the powder, they take too much thinking it's like billly and it's too much for their system. Don't do at Glastonbury, what you normally wouldn't do at home. Don't mix drugs either, there could be a chemical in your pill which reacts with another chemical in a bad way.

Here's a report from last year which says 108mg is pretty strong compared to what they used to be. https://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/uk-this-is-whats-actually-in-your-ecstasy-394 At glasto last year were Goldbars floating around which were 200mg+. Like what FF says, if there's a breakline use it. Stay safe, not dead. :D

Edited by DAVA

Just now, DAVA said:

At glasto last year were Goldbars floating around which were 200mg+. Like what FF says, if there's a breakline use it. Stay safe, not dead. :D

Can confirm

I can't remember the night. After Kanye West my memory is just gone tbh

5 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

STAY AWAY FROM ROLLS ROYCES

Please... just listen

it's not just me that has this opinion 

obviously better to be safe than sorry, but me and others i know have taken rolls royces and they've been absolutely fine. problem is, once a pill becomes popular, imitators start making fake versions that do the rounds. Gold Bars were the ones i noticed most with this - originals were great, but then started noticing shit versions with inferior presses that were obviously cut with some other bollocks. best bet is to check pillreport for what's coming out of the Netherlands at that specific time. if it's months old, chances are it's been faked since

Just now, FloorFiller said:

obviously better to be safe than sorry, but me and others i know have taken rolls royces and they've been absolutely fine. problem is, once a pill becomes popular, imitators start making fake versions that do the rounds. Gold Bars were the ones i noticed most with this - originals were great, but then started noticing shit versions with inferior presses that were obviously cut with some other bollocks. best bet is to check pillreport for what's coming out of the Netherlands at that specific time. if it's months old, chances are it's been faked since

I've never had a bad experience, apart from them.

It just wasn't fun, I had a shit tonne of anxiety and one of my friends just could not dance.

1 minute ago, Matt42 said:

It just wasn't fun, I had a shit tonne of anxiety and one of my friends just could not dance.

different stuff going around different areas i guess! this is why i only ever get stuff from the darknet now - most dealers don't care what they sell you. if they've got a batch of shitty pills they just want rid of them

7 minutes ago, Matt42 said:

That sounds like my worst nightmare 

Touch wood I've never had a really bad experience, I put it down to knowning what you're taking and the doses you take it really 

Also for inexperienced folk I recommend doing like a test night where you just take a quarter or half a pill and wait and see how long it takes to drop. The biggest mistake first timers make is to double drop before the pill kicks because they think it isn't working but then obviously the dose ends up being too much. If it doesn't work the first night try twice as much of the same pill the next day. Never double drop on your first time. 

http://www.rollsafe.org

If your going to do it, at least try and follow this website, doesn't have to be completely following it, but anyone who follows this would be extremely unlucky to die from taking ecstasy. The website covers sensible doses, substitutes for before and after and even sells a guide kit, defo worth a look if your going to drop some pills over the weekend. I always have followed when I have done it and it's been great fun :)  

Dunno what it's like in the UK but here in Ireland the general idea is stay away from anything green coloured. Dunno how true that is but a few accidents / deaths have been linked to the green pills.

+1 for pillreports here. Some great information whether you're a user or not. Tend to be weary about trying unfamiliar pills for the first time so start small and build up and just look after yourself

2 minutes ago, Cuboid said:

infrequent mdma user and never felt the need to check mg content until now. i'm curious how do you measure when taking mdma the dosage? obvs easier with pills? 

assuming what you've got is straight MDMA, the dosage is in your hands. can't go testing every single line/bump you take for dosage - just start off small and go from there rather than doing a gram all in one bomb etc

Just now, FloorFiller said:

assuming what you've got is straight MDMA, the dosage is in your hands. can't go testing every single line/bump you take for dosage - just start off small and go from there rather than doing a gram all in one bomb etc

thanks. So for a gram as an example, how many bombs would be the safe option if we based it on standard mdma?

4 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

i usually split a gram in to about 4 bombs, but then i'm a frequent user. maybe go for 6 if you're more uncertain

Simplistic advice - really appreciated. I did that last year just curious how it faired. 

I had a half a gold bar last year and it spannered me. It was the size of a five p virtually 

54 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

i usually split a gram in to about 4 bombs, but then i'm a frequent user. maybe go for 6 if you're more uncertain

Yep definitely good advise, I think people don't realise how much they're taking when they're just taking powder or bombs. I'd advise buying blank capsules, and splitting it into them, a lot easier to keep on top of how much you're taking.