Ticket Competitions

cb4747

3 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

So all the local paper comps haven't sent out the special issue yet? All out on 26th? Or just the shepton one? 

I think it's from next thursday but being quite a few hundred miles away from being able to go to a west country newsagent I can't check :(

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I think it's from next thursday but being quite a few hundred miles away from being able to go to a west country newsagent I can't check :(

Sucks for you, If I get the paper I will put it up on here so all can enter.

Ill let you know if I've got one, I'm going but I go a semi illegitimate way and my missus is never happy about it and feels more comfortable with her name on a ticket. so I always try my luck in a few comps. Never won anything before.

7 hours ago, bennyboi said:

Ill let you know if I've got one, I'm going but I go a semi illegitimate way and my missus is never happy about it and feels more comfortable with her name on a ticket. so I always try my luck in a few comps. Never won anything before.

There's a first for everything :)

7 hours ago, incident said:

Has this one been posted yet?

http://www.radiox.co.uk/win/win-tickets-to-glastonbury-festival-2016/

Expires 30th May.

Everytime I see you post something I get the bloody song for Fairly Odd Parents stuck in my head. And yes you beat us to it, I won't even admit what time I went to bed last night. 

3 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I can't say for certain because Scott is dealing with it all, but I suspect they'll be a re-draw for the winner of the efestivals glasto competition.

Ooo interesting and good luck yo everyone that's entered. I never get people who enter competitions that they cannot attend (and hence want to try to sell the ticket) or they don't want, Not just talking about Glasto ones but any comps ! 

1 minute ago, eFestivals said:

from an email I've seen, yep, it looks like the winner of the efests competition winner is going to be redrawn.

That might not be until Monday, as Scott is away at a fest and he's the one dealing with it all.

Oh that's really sad for the person who won! They're going to become compulsive email checkers after this!!!! 

7 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

from an email I've seen, yep, it looks like the winner of the efests competition winner is going to be redrawn.

That might not be until Monday, as Scott is away at a fest and he's the one dealing with it all.

Sorry ignore my post in the other thread I wasn't following this one! Silly me.

In the past, the Western Daily Press competition involved collecting vouchers in each day's paper and then sending them off to be entered in a draw. I've managed to get a few people on the old Glastonbury boards tickets this way in the past. Happy to help this year if I can. 

2 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

In the past, the Western Daily Press competition involved collecting vouchers in each day's paper and then sending them off to be entered in a draw. I've managed to get a few people on the old Glastonbury boards tickets this way in the past. Happy to help this year if I can. 

That's very kind of you!

2 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

I'd definitely be very greatful if that is the case this year :) there's so many really lovely people on these boards!!!

6 minutes ago, Ommadawn said:

You would of course be amply rewarded if

you were to be successful for my mate. ;-)

2 hours ago, Ommadawn said:

That's so kind of you. Happy to provide the cost of the paper and a reward. x

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Gives us 2 days to think of the best bribe, err, sorry, gift for you lol