Ticket Competitions

cb4747

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Starchild771 said:

I wonder if we'll get the efests competition results today? There's also National Express' survey which finishes on the 19th. Good luck everyone I really hope they go to genuine ticket-less and not scalpers or people who have no use for them.

That national express one is for 2017 :) but still a great competition! 

3 minutes ago, Starchild771 said:

I think someone mentioned that the 2017 date may have been a typo but I have no idea if thats true. It  does seem odd to be doing a competition for 2017 so far in advance though.

It's definitely 2017,  I checked with NE. 

6 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Seeing everyone with their tickets and hearing the Shangri La line up has definitely made me a bit sad today haha, I'm hoping my prayers will be answered! 

Second this. It's given me renewed no Glastonbury blues! I thought post Glastonbury blues were bad but these are far worse!

4 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Second this. It's given me renewed no Glastonbury blues! I thought post Glastonbury blues were bad but these are far worse!

fingers crossed that something will come up for you all.....

2 minutes ago, dj matt james said:

fingers crossed that something will come up for you all.....

Thank you :) even if I don't manage to get anything I'll still strangely be really happy so many others managed! Everyones stories of success have made me really chuffed! 

I've an idea. It won't help out for this year but in future maybe they could run an unannounced early morning secret sale of 150 tickets or so over the festival dates for the next year's fest just to help alleviate the pain of the stuck at home ticketless souls. 

Edited by Mandroman
Added words

1 minute ago, Mandroman said:

I've an idea. It won't help out for this year but in future maybe they could run an unannounced early morning secret sale of 150 tickets or so for the next year's fest just to help alleviate the pain of the stuck at home ticketless souls. 

Knowing my luck I still wouldn't get them haha! 

1 minute ago, Lucy92 said:

Thank you :) even if I don't manage to get anything I'll still strangely be really happy so many others managed! Everyones stories of success have made me really chuffed! 

yeah, I have been really lucky getting a ticket for my girlfriend (although I won't stop stressing until the ticket is in my hand) - the determination of people on here is very commendable

Just now, dj matt james said:

yeah, I have been really lucky getting a ticket for my girlfriend (although I won't stop stressing until the ticket is in my hand) - the determination of people on here is very commendable

If they gave out tickets based on effort we'd be laughing!

45 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

Seeing everyone with their tickets and hearing the Shangri La line up has definitely made me a bit sad today haha, I'm hoping my prayers will be answered! 

chin up love.

keep plugging away, if all else fails I have a large rucksack you maybe able to squeeze in to

1 minute ago, Donkeyradish said:

At least we know the Efestivals Ticket winner will actually want to go - I'm starting to resent non-efestivaler's winning tickets and suchlike! Haha. I'm going straight (stage in Shangri-La if I win!).

The only problem with that is it doesn't take much for someone to register JUST to enter the comp so it could be someone who hasn't even clicked on the forum, which would be a shame but it's luck of the draw I suppose. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

The only problem with that is it doesn't take much for someone to register JUST to enter the comp so it could be someone who hasn't even clicked on the forum, which would be a shame but it's luck of the draw I suppose. 

Ahhh yeah I guess. Fingers crossed though! :D