Ticket Competitions

cb4747

48 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Ooh cryptic, I really hope this smiley face means you've had some good news!!!!!!

No I made a ranty post because I saw someone else trying to flog a ticket they had won and then realised I sounded brattish so edited it haha 

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cb4747 said:

No a bloke on Facebook  "well thanks for your comments im not sure yet what im going to do with them at moment. "

Maybe tell them you've already got tickets? Oooooh these make me so angry!!!!! Just conning the system to get money

2 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

Maybe tell them you've already got tickets? Oooooh these make me so angry!!!!! Just conning the system to get money

or why did you enter the competition if you weren't absolutely desperate to go like us chums :sorry:

2 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

or why did you enter the competition if you weren't absolutely desperate to go like us chums :sorry:

An easy way to make a few quid .... That's why there have been soo many camper van tickets on sale this year as they have the bookers name printed on it.... Makes it harder to sell on fleabay 

1 minute ago, Jennings74 said:

An easy way to make a few quid .... That's why there have been soo many camper van tickets on sale this year as they have the bookers name printed on it.... Makes it harder to sell on fleabay 

It's sad isn't it, means those who are real fans of the festival miss out. All in the name of a few quid 

3 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

It's sad isn't it, means those who are real fans of the festival miss out. All in the name of a few quid 

That's why the festival has photo ID tickets. It's too easy for the digital ticket touts to grab 100's of tickets for any major even to to triple the price and re-sell them. 

My mate want ZZ Top tickets for their pre Glasto warm up show but they are £120+ now on the ticket reselling sites 

1 minute ago, Jennings74 said:

That's why the festival has photo ID tickets. It's too easy for the digital ticket touts to grab 100's of tickets for any major even to to triple the price and re-sell them. 

My mate want ZZ Top tickets for their pre Glasto warm up show but they are £120+ now on the ticket reselling sites 

Youch. It was cheaper for me to see Coldplay in Nice, France (including flying down and staying in a hotel for the night) because they were being resold for London at ridiculous prices. 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Youch. It was cheaper for me to see Coldplay in Nice, France (including flying down and staying in a hotel for the night) because they were being resold for London at ridiculous prices. 

It's morally wrong

Prince was going to do a piano tour over here at the end of last year but as soon as the touts were selling tickets before they had even gone on sale to the public he pulled the plug!! 

But at least with Glasto all the tickets have been sold at face value to someone who want to go to the festival..... Just frustrating that it sells out in minutes and some do have to miss out :(

5 hours ago, dj matt james said:

make sure you remind me next week. I am out and about for a few days but should be back in the area for thursday

If you are able to grab me a paper next Thursday/Friday do you want me to PayPal you the money? 

6 minutes ago, Lucy92 said:

I'm guessing it's going to be what page is the steel cup on or something like that

Yes probably! Feel like the south west pros are out weighing living in the south east. Maybe time to move haha

7 hours ago, cb4747 said:

I feel like I want a thread on ALL the festival competitions out there, not just Glastonbury ones but can't be bothered with the effort of posting in each particular festival thread. Can anyone advise or suggest anything? There's so many comps out there and would be fab for some eFestivallers to win some. 

Through googling in a vain attempt to find more Glastonbury competitions, I came across this 
https://www.competitions-time.co.uk/tickets-comps
More than a bit tempted to just spend a few hours entering 100s (not just for tickets)

4 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

Through googling in a vain attempt to find more Glastonbury competitions, I came across this 
https://www.competitions-time.co.uk/tickets-comps
More than a bit tempted to just spend a few hours entering 100s (not just for tickets)

I enter competitions daily, have done for a few years. Had some amazing wins so far! 

Just now, emilyboris said:

I tend to enter all the ones I see without looking around too much, think it's time to start putting more effort in...

Definitely. Would recommend a spare email address. I now get upwards of 300 spam emails a day haha. But so worth it. Biggest recent win was £1000 from kiss fm! Nicely paid for car insurance so was super handy!

4 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

I tend to enter all the ones I see without looking around too much, think it's time to start putting more effort in...

Check out prize finder.co.uk and also money super market competitions. They're my fav!