2016 Secret Resales - Whatsapp Group

T-Mouse

42 minutes ago, moheetoes said:

Hi mike,

i would edit your post, remove your phone number and send a direct message on here to t-mouse for the whatsapp group.

if you follow the secret resales thread, you've a great chance of being informed when the time comes.  

Sign up for texts alerts at http://www.checkpage.co.uk designed by the fantastic team at efestivals, £5 will get you 40 text and mail alerts, seems to be working perfectly and very speedy too - I'm not on commission either, but have signed up for it.

Good luck

This is good advice, I can understand people are desperate to get a ticket but posting telephone numbers in an open forum is a bad idea. 
Charm x

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 hours ago, feline said:

I'm so intrigued by the group that's been described as a reality show.... can someone please post a screenshot??

I'm not sure if this is the right group, but this is a flavour of what's been happening. 

IMG_2184.PNG

IMG_2182.PNG

IMG_2183.PNG

Edited by musky
Images edited.

8 hours ago, musky said:

I'm not sure if this is the right group, but this is a flavour of what's been happening.

edited to remove images with phone numbers

Oooh glad I'm not in that WhatsApp group. People are getting kind of touchy now it's all happening! 

Edited by eFestivals
edited to remove images with phone numbers

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

should ask the person who posted them. I've reported all the posts with numbers and asked @eFestivals to remove them! 

If you edit your post you can remove them yourself. I've now edited the pictures to remove the numbers but your quote still has the originals.

10 hours ago, musky said:

Wow that's quite something - thank you!

If anyone needs any help, I'm desk-bound and able to spring into action at any point so PM me

Can any other regular efests posters not yet added to a group message me. Sorry been so busy recently. My inbox is empty. Ive had loads of numbers that havent been able to be added to whatsapp or may just be wrong. Send me a message on efests asap. 

2 hours ago, theDandy said:

I'm Benj in that group, really bizarre that people are so aggressive about posting in it! 

Yeah, I think it's people who haven't read the thread and misunderstanding what the group is about. I suppose at that point people were feeling quite stressed!

• 11 months later...

The previous groups are still going. T Mouse is still frequenting the forums, but Chris who ran the one started in 2015 hasn't been on here since last June. If T Mouse doesn't fancy running it again this year (it must be a lot of work) I'm sure somebody who's up for it could be added as an admin.