2016 Secret Resales - Whatsapp Group

T-Mouse

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Does anyone know the pattern to last date for refund and the secret sales. I have a job that can be arranged to stay and work from my computer at home with notice. I've already arranged Monday the 9th and been trying to find a pattern over the years. ..... Any ideas????

Thnx for the add too T-Mouse. When there was a flurry of messages today, I thought some were on sale... whilst I was in a meeting. Me to supplier... "I really need to borrow your laptop, like now!..." :)

Edited by AntG77

1 hour ago, AntG77 said:

Thnx for the add too T-Mouse. When there was a flurry of messages today, I thought some were on sale... whilst I was in a meeting. Me to supplier... "I really need to borrow your laptop, like now!..." :)

Was there a flurry of messages? I only got one at 10:39 this morning.

18 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Was there a flurry of messages? I only got one at 10:39 this morning.

That was in group 2. As people were added in they said their thanks. From now on though the groups should remaing completely silent until its go time.

And then what T-Mouse.?? ... As soon as see page change just write it onto the what's app??  I'm not very techy at all!!! But have all alerts set up... Accommodation is available again in worthy view from today.. Got alerts from all my monitors so def working... 

I only need one ticket and wouldn't it make sense if I got through to buy my maximum for other people? Is there a way this can work to give everyone in this forum a better chance???? Or is that impossible ?!? 

Seems a shame that it seems quite a few people on here want one ticket so some of us may get lucky but only buy one....

Edited by A.brownie

28 minutes ago, A.brownie said:

And then what T-Mouse.?? ... As soon as see page change just write it onto the what's app??  I'm not very techy at all!!! But have all alerts set up... Accommodation is available again in worthy view from today.. Got alerts from all my monitors so def working... 

I only need one ticket and wouldn't it make sense if I got through to buy my maximum for other people? Is there a way this can work to give everyone in this forum a better chance???? Or is that impossible ?!? 

Seems a shame that it seems quite a few people on here want one ticket so some of us may get lucky but only buy one....

WhatsApp works pretty much the same as sending a text - if you can send a text you can use WhatsApp. You just click on the group and type in your message at the bottom and it will be sent to all members of the group.

It's certainly possible to set up a ticket group. The only thing you must be absolutely sure of is that nobody else has other people trying for them that aren't also trying for all members of the group. If a registration number has already been entered by someone else you'll land back on the registration page until that person's details have been removed.

Anyone indulging in this kind of behaviour deserves a virtual booting IMHO, and no, contacting the group after your own ticket has been secured isn't good enough. <_<

Guys, i know we are all desperate to get tickets but please refrain from using the Whatsapp group. Nothing is happening until after the 6th of May. We maybe looking at a week after. Any little  page change you may get will have zero to do with ticket sales. Sorry to be a downer but its not fair on those that have to sleep.

Being a part of the group gives you a massive headstart so chill. You will all get tickets.

Peace and silence

1 hour ago, musky said:

WhatsApp works pretty much the same as sending a text - if you can send a text you can use WhatsApp. You just click on the group and type in your message at the bottom and it will be sent to all members of the group.

It's certainly possible to set up a ticket group. The only thing you must be absolutely sure of is that nobody else has other people trying for them that aren't also trying for all members of the group. If a registration number has already been entered by someone else you'll land back on the registration page until that person's details have been removed.

Anyone indulging in this kind of behaviour deserves a virtual booting IMHO, and no, contacting the group after your own ticket has been secured isn't good enough. <_<

Ok - what's a virtual booting IMHO???

told you I'm not techy but obviously will be sending a 'on sale' what's app before doing anything else... I get that bit!! I was only thinking as I was only buying one ticket and please please if I'm lucky enough to get through that I could help someone else rather than waste my extra opportunity. But I've never had to do this before!! 

1 minute ago, A.brownie said:

Ok - what's a virtual booting IMHO???

told you I'm not techy but obviously will be sending a 'on sale' what's app before doing anything else... I get that bit!! I was only thinking as I was only buying one ticket and please please if I'm lucky enough to get through that I could help someone else rather than waste my extra opportunity. But I've never had to do this before!! 

Remember you will have to pay for all of the tickets on the spot 

1 hour ago, CTO said:

I need one ticket and I'm trying to find people to join up with, strength in numbers and whatnot. I have pm'd you :)

We can't join too many together as if two get through and put the same reg no's in it'll hang..... My mates and I normally do a conference call but this is hard as we don't know when it'll be.... I'm not sure what the answer is..

Ah, fairs.

I am also not sure what the best answer is then. Someone else on here has kindly agree to try for me, but after they have secured theirs as they are buying for two.

I guess probably the best bet is to link up with one other  plus one and then get everyone to try for both and hope the combined power of two groups of people just trying for two is successful.

AFAIK, 2 is the limit in the resales so this seems the safest way to do it?

In which case, I am open to offers for one other to join us. Would need to be mutually exclusive though for the very good reasons that A brownie has pointed out above.

4 minutes ago, Zolasnd said:

Thanks I tried but I can't dm him I've just posted on his timeline 

Is his inbox full? He'll doubtless make some space (again!) once he sees this. He has posted an email address but has said that Dm's on here will take priority.