LCD Soundsystem....

mini-macc

6 minutes ago, Mezhyp1 said:

Is it a typical London crowd? I can't believe the sound is good having been to Field Day and experienced the sound being so poor 

I've not had too many issues with the sound at Field Day before, it is adversely affected by wind though on the main stage - the crowd is infinitely worse than Field Day, just loads of people posing in vests and jean shorts basically, although if I was younger it probably wouldn't have felt so bad 

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Presuming this is wishful thinking rather than informed comment?!

Glad to see they're on the Saturday of lovebox. Always an option then.

All the rumours lead to one London show and Glastonbury, there's your London show, now for Glastonbury 

just wishful logic Zoo

Edited by Mezhyp1

12 minutes ago, imamazed said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35402945/lcd-soundsystem-and-major-lazer-to-headline-lovebox

" Although being named headliners for other festivals including Coachella and Primavera, LCD Soundsystem's set in Victoria Park will be a UK exclusive. "

*Gulp* BBC have got it wrong, right?

Come on, it's the BBC

16 minutes ago, imamazed said:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/article/35402945/lcd-soundsystem-and-major-lazer-to-headline-lovebox

" Although being named headliners for other festivals including Coachella and Primavera, LCD Soundsystem's set in Victoria Park will be a UK exclusive. "

*Gulp* BBC have got it wrong, right?

You got me worried. Efests report says London Exclusive though. So my mind goes towards listening to them over BBC