DanielM17

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 hours ago, MadScientist said:

What time is everything on until? There's no like camping like you get with UK festivals like glasto n stuff so I'm assuming the festival-party dies when the acts finish, is that right?

Most nights it tends to be around 5am that absolutely everything finishes, but I didn't stay that late on the first two nights, with it being more like a 6am finish for the final night DJ Coco set.

4 hours ago, AdamWillingham said:

Unfortunately dont think I'll be returning this year, with the dates being pushed back by a week makes flights substantially more expensive 

got a feeling i may be in a similar situation, as it's seeming more and more likely that i'll be moving house come May and what with Glastonbury a month later i doubt i'll be able to afford the two. gonna try my best, but it's not looking good :(

the impending looming lineup makes it all the worse, as i just know there's gonna be some stellar stuff on there

3 hours ago, FloorFiller said:

got a feeling i may be in a similar situation, as it's seeming more and more likely that i'll be moving house come May and what with Glastonbury a month later i doubt i'll be able to afford the two. gonna try my best, but it's not looking good :(

the impending looming lineup makes it all the worse, as i just know there's gonna be some stellar stuff on there

I'm temped to opt for Field Day instead this year as there are some cracking acts on the line up 

9 hours ago, Bort said:

Yeah, it's happening. Known since the summer. The question, though, is will it happen at Primavera?

They're meant to be doing Bonnaroo so I'd go with 'probably' for Barcelona and 'very unlikely' for Porto. I did initially think that seeing as they're supposed to be doing Glastonbury then they're unlikely to be starting a European tour, going back to the states for a couple of weeks then coming back but loads of acts did that this year so I reckon they'll show up in Barcelona.

I know that some guy has 'inside information' that LCD are playing Bonnaroo, but I find that extremely hard to believe, especially since it's pretty well known that they hated playing there last time. It seems like it would be better for them to do a small US tour after Coachella, then head over to Europe to start doing the summer Euro fests.

1 hour ago, jadel74 said:

I know that some guy has 'inside information' that LCD are playing Bonnaroo, but I find that extremely hard to believe, especially since it's pretty well known that they hated playing there last time. It seems like it would be better for them to do a small US tour after Coachella, then head over to Europe to start doing the summer Euro fests.

Well there's also this response on Reddit from a guy from COS, and they've seemingly had reason to stand by their info from the start so they could well know about 'roo too. The whole reunion is going back on their previous ideals anyway.

Either way, the reunion should be about a week away from being confirmed and others will be quick to follow so the picture will become clearer.

Right, we'll find out soon enough. At first I thought that Coachella and Bonnaroo would never share headliners since they seem to be competitive with each other, but I went back through and since 2002, it's happened four times (the last time in 2012). So I guess it's possible.