NFR NFC 2016 - The Friendly Thread for Lovely People

jeffie

18 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

Recipe to end up in A&E with a twisted ankle as I have twice in my most fabulous purple velvet platforms. Too fabulous not to wear but too treacherous to wear with alcohol involved or any other party enhancers 

I have ended up in A & E twice in my life. The first time was when I had the brutish end of a snooker cue smashed in to my face at high velocity. The second time was when the stitches in my torso (after an operation) gave way and I entered the ward with blood almost comically spirting from my body.

• Replies 19.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, bennyhana22 said:

I love you, Yog, but we really don't see patients over 16 years old, and you're just over...

:)

Ben

Hello Ben :)

Just to say that that is the second ageist (if you want to call it that) statement I have experienced today. Somebody earlier said I was old. Given their assumed (by me) age I agreed with them entirely. They then tried to wriggle out of it by saying 'well, it's not like you are 70, like my dad'. It's unfortunate but I know from previous chats that his dad is square and he is a free spirit. There but for the grace of God........

Righty, I've done a calculation (or google has but whatever)

WE have 157 days till Glastonbury. And for an NFR NFC thread there has been fuck all worshipping or happiness going on in here. What the fuck is going on, are we looking for a wash out! You've seen the Nals pics. And another point even The Nal has posted in here so its time peeps. Time to get the fucking finger our and start getting our worship on. Shame on all of us

sunrise.jpg?1

Edited by H.M.V

12 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I have ended up in A & E twice in my life. The first time was when I had the brutish end of a snooker cue smashed in to my face at high velocity. The second time was when the stitches in my torso (after an operation) gave way and I entered the ward with blood almost comically spirting from my body.

12 minutes ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

Silly ipad!