Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

The driftwood tree is going to be a project for spring, I reckon. All the pieces are slotted behind radiators, so each time we have heating on, it'll help them dry thoroughly. Once we get to spring they should be fully dried, and I'll start drilling holes through them and arranging them onto a central rod. Need to find a nice solid round log to use as a base too! 

Heh you said rod :)

I think it's a great idea, I want to see pics of the finished tree! Only if you're happy with it though! 

6 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Good grief! Is this the end of the week for you now?

Thankfully yes it is now

Killing time in london tomorrow and thursday, heading back for a night out in carlisle on friday for someones leaving do, catching up with my mate from manchester way on saturday and at a family christening on sunday

Then its christmas the week after :)

24 minutes ago, mr gumby said:

Tonight's spaghetti bolognese (and putting up of Xmas decorations) is accompanied by Gary Moore. 

Gumbs, my love, it does seem you eat chilli and spagbol on a rather regular basis! Eat too much and it'll make yer hair go really curly, you know.

;-)

18 minutes ago, thurlow84 said:

Home at last

Has everyone had a good evening?

Yes, cheers, just chilling and watching the space malarkies, then picking up the family from their shopping. Thurlow, it's a sad state of public transport to say that Tim Peake and you set off at the same time this morning, yet he got to his destination first.....

27 minutes ago, carlosj said:

Yes, cheers, just chilling and watching the space malarkies, then picking up the family from their shopping. Thurlow, it's a sad state of public transport to say that Tim Peake and you set off at the same time this morning, yet he got to his destination first.....

Very much so ha