• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• lucyginger

• mr gumby

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Bad news Quark, redundancy consultations are always a complete nightmare, how is it that HR departments can NEVER get it right - that is what they are paid to do! But glad the pub has improved matters!

I am in the process of moving desks today as I am moving teams so not much work being done - all a complete farce as I will be handing in my notice on Monday but cant do it until our Head of Department is in the office.

I can't wait for that meeting, it is going to cause quite a bit of a stir as I have been here for 11 years and they think - in their deluded manner - that no matter how much shit the top man throws around ( and he is a cock-knocker of the highest order) people will just suck it up. Well here is one who won't - it is going to be very satisfying :girlhaha:

NFR NFC peeps - hope everyone has good things planned for the weekend x

Yes did the same recently and they were shocked . If it's getting that way , you are well out if it and going to happy new job.

Evening sun-worshippers! Been off working and other stuff for ages and it feels the first time I can sit and chill, coincidentally with cider, and catch up with t'interweb. Liking the job news for those with get out clauses, but sorry to hear your news H and Q :-(

T day willing, I shall make my cousin stop longer next year, thanks to the T'interweb I met some right (lovely) nutters and my wife, though at separate times (I now have a Venn diagram vision where 'Nutters' and 'Wife' slightly overlap).

Ben Poole. Ripped out a version of Hey Joe that must have been 20 minutes long and saw him standing at the front of the stage playing his electric guitar with the amp turned off and singing without a mic in the middle. Absolutely stunning.

Ben Poole. Ripped out a version of Hey Joe that must have been 20 minutes long and saw him standing at the front of the stage playing his electric guitar with the amp turned off and singing without a mic in the middle. Absolutely stunning.

Heh!

Nice!

Glad you enjoyed. Hearing someone enthuse passionately really makes me happy, but envious! I.e. 'WellJel'o'Fel'

Nice one!