Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll pick a few to be greedy.

Lionel - Dancing on the Ceiling

Burning Hell - Amateur Rappers

B&S - The Boy with the Arab Strap

Ibeyi - River (Twice no less!)

Hot Chip - Dancing in the dark

Keston Cobblers Club - Wildfire (Never even heard it before)

Future Islands - Seasons

Really gutted to have missed Transatlantic ism but at 8:30 pm I remembered they were on and by 8:45 I'd forgotten. Too much cider.

Have to put in another vote for Everything Everything - No Reptiles in the William's Green tent, such a massive energy and the crowd singing along was absolutely immense. So emotional with an incredible build, and I didn't even know the song before going in!

Dancing on the Ceiling was also amazing stuff, Lionel was bloody loving it, as were we all!

Have to agree with Dancing on the Ceiling. Along with All Night Long, it's definitely the moment that got the most people united in song and dance over the weekend - especially with that flashmob dance that a lot of people had learnt (including the security in front of the stage!)

Chet Faker - Talk is cheap (gotta give some aussie love to the man)

Florence's - Times like these. It was the first time I really got the feels at the festival, I was trying to avoid crowds by walking along the path at the top of the hill. She nailed it and as a Foo's really got me going.

Ibeyei - Mamma says. 

Father John Misty - Chateau #4 (in C for two virgins). I was broken, sitting underneath the flags above the tipi village and this saved me

New York Bass Orchestra - 9 to 5. Again I was broken walking back from T&C area my phone just died, I had seen them at 6 that morning in Shangri La (I think) and they were playing on the outside circus stage, there were beach balls, costumes and rum... It saved my day.

Future Islands - Seasons. I was front and centre, hugging/ dancing with everyone around me

Greedy Bastard aren't I

Lionel Richie - Easy.

The fact that it was a Sunday and there were 100,000+ packed in singing along, at the greatest place on earth ... Perfection.

A huge biker guy with tattoos burst into tears next to me when the chorus kicked in. I quickly followed.

Incredible moment.

For me being a huge Libertines fan, it was Don't Look Back into the Sun. I was so enraptured that I actually forgot they hadn't played it (and a bit tipsy and....other). When the guitars fully kicked in I completely broke down with sheer joy.