Anyone else got Glastonbury blues/comedown?

Matt42

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not got the blues, not got comedown, but my body is fucking wrecked. Every year i forget how physically grueling and punishing the festival is. I'm a broken man. As i think i said last year, the spirit is willing, but fuck me, the flesh is weak.

I feel a lot better than I did but keep getting an overriding fear about not getting tickets.

At least with any other festival you can make yourself feel better by saying you'll go back next year but with Glastonbury you can't ever say that for certain.

Best Glasto I've ever had. Absolutely beautiful and incredible. Met so many great folk and had a hilarious time with my mates. Actually cried during Lionel thinking about my Mrs back home so called her while wrecked to tell her much to her amusement. Felt OK yesterday for once after Glasto. But in previous years I haven't had zanax. Or reset buttons as I like to call them. Every problem solved. Basically the greatest thing ever for any comedown. 100% guarantee.

I'm the same each year I've been. Actually pretty happy to be home for the first couple of days as i'm exhausted and love getting into a comfy bed seeing the cat etc.

THEN it hits me hard and I'm desperately wanting to be back and actually getting pretty emotional about not be at Glastonbury. This'll be made worse by watching various sets back on Iplayer and constantly looking at mine and my friends pictures now I have two days off work after working both Tuesday and Wednesday.

Life's tough....  

Edited by Tyonks