The ultimate glasto access all areas pass?

johnjarvis

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only good thing about having a special wrist band is the bars, we were nipping into west holts backstage bar when chic was on, no queues at all and my friend got pulled up on stage for everybody dance! So annoyed I never went to help with the drinks :-(

Got a pass for the Glade a few years ago, my mate was working for the crew, and knew I was a big Alabama 3 fan, was a bit

boring boring backstage tbh, apart from a bit of banter between my mate and Rev Wayne D and a lovely photographer who

sat and chatted with me for ages, but Alabama were fantastic, dont think Larry Love appreciated me diving on him when he

came off though, Highlight of my festival that year!

• 3 months later...

Hey bit of a later comer, but how did you get the backstage bar passes? Cheers

They are given out freely during the build.... was had them for SL B9, Arcadia, West Holts, Park to name a few. 

Much more fun to be had enjoying the actual festival tbh. 

*edit* although to be fair, some of the bars are worth dropping in to to buy excellent quality and or cheaper drinks. 

Edited by Sawdusty Surfer

Discussed all the Glasto passes / wristbands / ticket types with one of the Oxfam stewarding organisers this year whilst stewarding another festival that incidentally only has 4 different wristbands. They said frankly its becoming virtually impossible to keep track of them all and train up stewards properly in time to be able to identify them all, especially when some of the more esoteric ones are not even documented properly or even informed to Oxfam before the festival. Really needs simplifying tbh.

They are given out freely during the build.... was had them for SL B9, Arcadia, West Holts, Park to name a few. 

Much more fun to be had enjoying the actual festival tbh. 

*edit* although to be fair, some of the bars are worth dropping in to to buy excellent quality and or cheaper drinks.

I ended up with 17 wristbands from crew bars etc, still have a pale area on my right arm!!!