Secret resales 2015

Terence99

If he is on a wind up then he's a very sick individual just saying

Its been done before. I remember after the initial sale in October trolls saying tickets were still available after they'd sold out and posting the supposed links to get them and then a few minutes later posting about how they were laughing at all the "mugs" who'd fallen for it.

People like that need to get a life then that's pretty sad if you ask me

Its been done before. I remember after the initial sale in October trolls saying tickets were still available after they'd sold out and posting the supposed links to get them and then a few minutes later posting about how they were laughing at all the "mugs" who'd fallen for it.

It won't be happening tonight,but you would of been on here till around 5 anyway so no real change to plans. I remember a guy on here last year saying "go" didn't go down well lol

yeah i remember that. To be fair to him he was mortified when nobody saw the funny side!

Seriously, get a page monitor. Do 10 seconds of research and you don't need to F5.

It was only meant to be light hearted majormajormajor, I have done “10 seconds of research” and have a Watch that page monitor running too, but alerts haven’t been coming through very quickly probably because my work server is erratic. I also have much more tech savvy friends monitoring through other page monitors so fingers crossed.

Let’s hope that 5.00pm it is, good luck if you're still after a ticket yourself.

Buz,I was like "I recognise everyone in that picture" cant believe you haven't got one.is your kid on it for you as well? You'll be right with or with out won't ya?

First time since 09 I haven't got one in the first sale. I need two, one for me, one for the wife. Tony is helping out keeping an eye out, fucking torturous this mate.

If I don't get one im not going, simple as that.

Bad times! Just keep an eye on it,I think this is the easiest way to get one as far as getting through to the page,but the wait and the patience needed is torture.il be keeping an eye on it to,if you want to send me your mobile il text you if out happens

pure torture this, i was just off to the gym for the first time since about 1989 all psyched up, thought i`ll just have a quick peek at the resale forum & here i am again!

• Upvote 1