Secret resales 2015

Terence99

I worked there aged 19 and went on my own- stayed in a one person pop up tent (which I vommed all over on the second night). I made friends with other staff and managed to meet up with other friends I knew from uni. I fell in love with Glasto instantly- just shows that age/going alone is not an issue! 

1 minute ago, svphie said:

@Bluebella @Bb-dog I totally agree, a mix of ages is always good ... i stopped going to Leeds Festival when i was 17 years old...ha! can't imagine ever going back there :unsure:

And i'm glad i'm not the only one going to glastonbury for the first time, i've been scared to point out i've never been before hahaha

New people have to get a round in for everyone at the festival :P

I had tickets for Glastonbury but had to cancel em , only to find out I could of gone , so I was hoping for a resale but after seeing the full line up , don't think I will bother this year , not a great line up I think , but that is just my opinion, I know it's not just about the bands , as I have been going since 1994 , so I giving up this year . Good luck to you all who still trying for a ticket 

1 minute ago, PetePie said:

I had tickets for Glastonbury but had to cancel em , only to find out I could of gone , so I was hoping for a resale but after seeing the full line up , don't think I will bother this year , not a great line up I think , but that is just my opinion, I know it's not just about the bands , as I have been going since 1994 , so I giving up this year . Good luck to you all who still trying for a ticket 

Someone call the men in white jackets....

• Upvote 1

I was 18 for my first Glastonbury. Have been to several others in between so this will be my 2nd Glastonbury at 25. If I get him a ticket it will be my partner's 1st Glastonbury at the age of 27. 

2 minutes ago, Johnkhutch said:

First went last year at the tender age of 20. Wish I was born in June, only festival that's usually on over my birthday is Reading & Leeds *shudders*

I love Reading, have been a few times. I went to Leeds once but only because I won the tickets. I live in Devon so wouldn't choose to drive that far when the exact same acts are a few hours closer!

10 minutes ago, Michaels denim shorts said:

First went at 16, 33 now 

Brave at 16! i wouldnt have been up for such a massive festival at that age. Noticed loads of teen spend alot of time round the tents. Explore the site much yourself then?

10 minutes ago, JatTay said:

I was 20 and am now 48. My daughters birthday is 26 June so she has celebrated a few birthdays there. 

my friend's birthday is also 26th, normally we get the rounds in at Brothers Bar for him. It falls on the Monday this year though so will have to celebrate Sunday night instead. Hope you get tickets! :)

• Upvote 1