Secret resales 2015

Terence99

37 and have been every year since 2005 (except 2006 and 2012 obviously!)

Going with my 28 year old girlfriend who has been every year since 2010.

It feels like I'm coming home every time I walk through those gates! Been to the site a few times when the festival hasn't been on and it feels the same. My spiritual home!! ;-)

3 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

I reckon by the time this secret sale malarkey is over this thread will have 1 million views

If the page views in what is likely to be less than a week somehow match that over more than a year, that would be astonishing. Wouldn't want to underestimate how desperate people after for a ticket though...

1 minute ago, Charlie Shooter said:

37 and have been every year since 2005 (except 2006 and 2012 obviously!)

Going with my 28 year old girlfriend who has been every year since 2010.

It feels like I'm coming home every time I walk through those gates! Been to the site a few times when the festival hasn't been on and it feels the same. My spiritual home!! ;-)

That's spot on! It's got something spiritual going on.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, Slugworth said:

Bez's Acid House, Saturday, 3am 2013. One of the most random things i've ever experienced.

I look like i'm drugs because i was.

Shot taken with a Kind Edward potato.

IMG_2204.JPG

Absolutely superb!

5 minutes ago, emilyboris said:

If the page views in what is likely to be less than a week somehow match that over more than a year, that would be astonishing. Wouldn't want to underestimate how desperate people after for a ticket though...

Well it was on the 300,000s just over a week ago. You never know! I like taking gambles with my guesses 

1 minute ago, cb4747 said:

Well it was on the 300,000s just over a week ago. You never know! I like taking gambles with my guesses 

True, that's why I wouldn't underestimate. Anything could happen-resales might not be for ages, see might mess up etc etc. If you're right I'd be impressed!

6 minutes ago, cb4747 said:

So an additional 200,000 views. Well, I imagine that will solely be off the people following the thread then because it has around 100-200 people following and that means each of those checking 100-200 times in a week and I think that's definitely possible in the midst of secret resale panic