Lineup 2016

Matt42

5 hours ago, justanothername said:

Never heard of them beforehand but they decreasing the set times for Enter Shikari and The Wonder Years so boooooo

Listen to 'Save the World. Get the Girl' and 'Punk & Poetry' albums in full, you won't regret.

• Replies 12k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Courteeners @ Leeds O2 Academy the other night Liam Fray said to expect a new album next year. So if that happens they've got to have a high chance of being on the R&L line-up again (much to the delight of you all, I'm sure ;)). Maybe Main Stage on Foals day (if there is such a day)?

Edited by i-wanna-be-adored

10 hours ago, charley said:

Better band than either of them.

Nah

9 hours ago, Andre91 said:

Still, nothing will eclipse how much I'm looking forward to The Wonder Years on that night. 

Same here! So looking forward to it. My mate is coming is up for it and he just went "I'm going to have to watch you fangirl out during The Wonder Years aren't I?"

4 hours ago, conroy17 said:

Listen to 'Save the World. Get the Girl' and 'Punk & Poetry' albums in full, you won't regret.

I don't think that I'm going to be blown by way them tbh.

R&L's Twitter is only stating that they'll we'll get names before Christmas, but I really hope we get some names in the next week or two. Although I love Foals, I think they need to start of with their strongest headliner, whoever it may be, as Download has a very strong trio of headliners and the social media reaction to Stone Roses at T was insane.

11 hours ago, DomDom1984 said:

The King Blues will be incredible fun.

Anyways, Foo Fighters released their new EP to mark the end of their world tour, so it very much looks like they're out.

A very good EP, I'd say. Woulda been great if Sonic Highways had largely been like that,

54 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

R&L's Twitter is only stating that they'll we'll get names before Christmas, but I really hope we get some names in the next week or two. Although I love Foals, I think they need to start of with their strongest headliner, whoever it may be, as Download has a very strong trio of headliners and the social media reaction to Stone Roses at T was insane.

It could not be entirely up to them. If they have GNR for instance, it might not get announced until after Coachella or something, or say Biffy had to announce their album and have their tour on sale before announcement. Shit like that.