Green Man Festival 2015

5co77ie

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fiona,the owner of Green Man has given the clue " I like bats" and the clue bewitching.On Bat for Lashes facebook there is a slowly revealing game of hangman where the second word is five letters second letter I-----could turn out to be wrong but she has played Green Man twice before as well.

Oh dear Moloch. I hope and pray you're right. Seeing her would make this the best thing ever.

hello.

due to personal reasons, me and my wife are now not going to green man. we are selling our tickets via Green Man's approved secondary ticketing company at face value (plus £1 each ticket. because i put the incorrect amount in. And i cant reduce the price by a pound! i am very tired).

a link : https://t.co/mDUmbQmktc

The listing says collection only. However, i will OBVIOUSLY send out via Special Delivery at no extra charge. And i will bung in the orange car park ticket as well for free.

Thanks.

It's quite far I think, 20 mins maybe.

you could probably drive into blue gate and get out and have your driver turn around and drive back out again if you feel like doing it unofficially

Thanks - that was the plan we figured we'd give a go having chatted about it. Fingers crossed! 

Not a disastrous weekend according to the BBC. Sunday will be testing it seems though:

Thursday, 20 August: A dry start, with highs of 19 degrees C, with some slight rain showers breaking out late afternoon/early evening. The showers should clear by later in the evening.

Friday, 21 August: Dryer than Thursday, but no warmer, with the possibility of light showers at around 7pm.

Saturday, 22 August: Likely highs of 19 degrees C with light rain showers possible throughout the day. Lows of 13 degrees C at night, but becoming dry.

Sunday, 23 August: Thundery showers possible during the day, with highs of 17 degrees C. Light showers likely at night, with temperatures of around 12 degrees C.

I think all we know right now is that it will be cool with some rain, but how much rain isn't really known the current range of the forecasts and models is <4mm - >60mm (total Thursday-Monday) this shows that there's little confidence in any rainfall quantity predictions right now

Edited by fur_q