BBC Radio 6 Music Festival 2015

5co77ie

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daytime stuff ain't getting announced until next week I think. According to the place I assume you got the info from.

Yep, I don't know who is playing but the whole idea of it seems amazing

Also I down voted you by accident there when scrolling down on my phone sorry about that! Will find another comment of yours to upvote

Also I down voted you by accident there when scrolling down on my phone sorry about that! Will find another comment of yours to upvote

Not a problem. :P

I guess Scottie's having his tea as I don't think it's been updated but Maccabees have been announced and Jamie XX and Simian Mobile Disco for the after hours stuff. Also a Scottish band with an anniversary in a couple of mins which will most likely be JAMC considering they're doing an anniversary tour at the time.

EDIT: wrong! Didn't even realise Mogwai were celebrating an anniversary.

Edited by dentalplan

I'm guessing the Friday set times will be

TWOD 530 - 615

Sleater Kinney 635 - 720

Interpol 740 - 825

Mogwai 845 - 945

Not bothered about Mogwai but it is extremely tempting for the other 3 who I'm trying to catch in Feb and March without having a ticket for any atm. Just debating whether it's worth travelling all the way to Newcastle for three 45 minute sets though.

I'm guessing the Friday set times will be

TWOD 530 - 615

Sleater Kinney 635 - 720

Interpol 740 - 825

Mogwai 845 - 945

Not bothered about Mogwai but it is extremely tempting for the other 3 who I'm trying to catch in Feb and March without having a ticket for any atm. Just debating whether it's worth travelling all the way to Newcastle for three 45 minute sets though.

That would be pretty ideal, Sleater-Kinney are the only band I'm really bothered about but they're my favourite band and I'm really stoked that one of there first shows back is in Newcastle. War on Drugs would probably be the only other act I'd maybe wanna see.