Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons for Glastonbury 2015?

Harrow Strongbow Ciderman!

Anyone in here like Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons? I'm speculating Legends slot for next year!

Well, they've just confirmed 4 UK dates for June 2015 inc in Manchester on Fri 26th and then in London Mon 29th so that leaves a nice gap to play the Saturday or possibly the main stage Sunday tea-time Legends slot? ;-)

Wadda u reckon?

^ take note Scottie and add them to the rumours list if not done so already.

;-)

From pre-sale email I received:

"...legendary falsetto Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons, who have sold over 100 million records worldwide and defined the sound of an era with classic hits like: Walk Like A Man, Sherry, Cant Take My Eyes Off You, Rag Doll, Big Girls Dont Cry and many more.

Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons are proud to announce a four date UK tour in June/July 2015 - which takes in two London dates at the Royal Albert Hall on June 29th/30th where they will be accompanied by the London Symphony Orchestra..."

Hes been miming pretty much every note of his gigs for decades. Dolly sax solo stuff. Except way way worse. Maybe put him in the a comedy tent? Because this level of lip syncing is actually funny!

From around 1.15 is particularly brilliant.

he should dress up all in red, learn to talk backwards, and make guest appearances with David Lynch

Hes been miming pretty much every note of his gigs for decades. Dolly sax solo stuff. Except way way worse. Maybe put him in the a comedy tent? Because this level of lip syncing is actually funny!

From around 1.15 is particularly brilliant.

I suppose as he mimes he could potentially do three gigs on the trot at his age, as I said in the acts with activity around Glastonbury thread.