Rock Werchter 2015

foolee

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going by last year the final acts were all fillers... Hopefully the fact that they haven't sold out yet might help to get better bands

I think last year final announcement included Nutini who somehow turned up to be a sub or am I wrong?

We'll get Nicki Minaj, just wait and see...! :P

You are probably right, I cant wait to see your reaction when it will be official ;)

Without entering deep into Roskilde discussion, their "big 7" are underwhelming.

Edited by e2p2

Luckily Nicki Minaj is already at Les Ardentes ;)

As for the possibility of a rather big act in the last announcement: I still can't believe both Disclosure and Deadmau5 would skip Belgium all together this Summer. Surely one of them could be there?

Deadmau5 has been one of the most wished artist by the Werchter people since the first names ! I can't believe that they could add only little names at next announcement.. They have kept a great package for the end !

Any idea if they will announce any names tomorrow? They didn't mention anything last week after the update when they will release new acts.

I'd guess not, as usually Pukkelpop and RW don't announce in the same week.

Les Ardentes will drop an electronic headliner + a package of rock names tomorrow. Probably some more things we can cross out.

Edit: Paul Kalkbrenner is that electronic headliner.

Edited by Dietediet

When people ask on twitter if there is an announcement this afternoon, Rock Werchter do not answer. So it's maybe a strategy to make a surprise and announce the last names. Or one name. Or maybe I'm dreaming.