NFR NFC >>>>>>2015

guypjfreak

Hello Campers!!

Sunny here too!

I have been looking online at wellies, I really need some good ones this year. I might go and try some on this week sometime.

Hope everyone has a good day! :)

Not that you'll need them Lucy ;)

• Replies 24.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeffie

• lucyginger

• thurlow84

• A Guy Called Matt

No! But I must buy new ones to please the Weather Gods :) I have already bought a new waterproof jacket! I need a new sunhat too.

I think all I need is some new shorts, my denim ones developed a hole last year, right on the arse cheek! No one wants to see my backside hanging out while they're trying to eat their felafel! :)

So out of the acts released so far, who is your 'must see'?

A few for me,

Foos

Mothership

Waterboys

DFA1979

Also, Vintage Trouble, Van Morrison and Frank Turner, once they're announced! Hope none of them clash :-/

Edit - Foos, not food! :)

Edited by mr gumby

The more I look at the poster and then add on the TBC's the more I fear the clashes will be vast.

I think I may be booking a few gigs as there is no way I will see all I would like to see.

tis always the case. given how many bands they have on, it's quite amazing how many i manage to miss!

Bloody Nora, thurlow!

What time does it set off?!

I'm leaving on the earliest (See) coach from Brum at 0545h and thought I'd done well!

Ben

I start my journey straight after work at 6pm, get into brum just after midnight and im on the 2:15am national express bus out of digbeth station

Dont worry essay

Im probably going to camp in one of the quiet area's maybe bushy or darble so that the trek back to yhe coach is minamised on monday morning

Phew!

this is my first Glastonbury and I fully expect to walk through those gates and be greeted in the manner which befits my status.

"Good morning, my good man"

"Ah, doctor, good morning. We've been expecting you. Now, may I take your rucksack? Where is it that you would like to camp? We will, of course, forcibly move anyone who has had the bare-faced cheek to pitch in your desired location".

Oh yes. Yes, indeed. Yup.

Ben