DJ AFX@ the Temple.

Guest pothead pixie

I got in there a good hour and half before he was due on and even then there was still a decent queue outside. Aphex came on over an hour earlier than scheduled (possibly because of the crowds) and did an extended set. He was ace.

he did an extended set?!?!? myself and 8 fellow aphex twin inspired Unicorns arrived into the temple at 3am (his original slot time) for us to be informed by a bouncer that he had been and gone due to a set time reshuffle.

so what time did he finish? would of been awesome if we did unknowingly catch any of him? though to be honest i had no idea what was going on at any point of that night.

he did an extended set?!?!? myself and 8 fellow aphex twin inspired Unicorns arrived into the temple at 3am (his original slot time) for us to be informed by a bouncer that he had been and gone due to a set time reshuffle.

so what time did he finish? would of been awesome if we did unknowingly catch any of him? though to be honest i had no idea what was going on at any point of that night.

Ah my bad. I thought he'd just carried on right through. Time was skewed for me that evening and we didn't quite stay till the end of his set as my girlfriend was wigging out a bit and saying she wanted sex right there in the middle of the dance floor. Reminded her of this in the morning much to her horror.

was hanging outside the rum shack about 1 o'clock, the queue was minimal at 1 so decided to get in early. only took about 5 minutes to get in and couldn't believe my luck when i saw he was on already. i think i left just before 3.

i was the old fella down the front in the light blue kangol hat throwing some shapes, was a really great atmosphere where i was, everyone really friendly and pleased to be there.

Man, I'm gutted we didn't get in for this. Queued for half an hour to no avail and did wonder why I recognised some of the sounds coming from inside already! Damn...