2014 Webcam Watch

Amii

It's irritating how often these camera 'get stuck', especially when they work fine throughout the year but break at the one point they're actually useful!

Yeah it's been fine for ages and then the last few weeks it's frozen about 3 times for a day or so

It's irritating how often these camera 'get stuck', especially when they work fine throughout the year but break at the one point they're actually useful!

Do they or is it just that more people are viewing them more frequently at this time of year?

didn't they turn the webcam off last year while they were putting the bird on the pyramid......just saying like......

:ninja:

it went down and up at least ten times last year - I reckon its someone who is not used to the office unplugging a plug to heat up a kettle.

it went down and up at least ten times last year - I reckon its someone who is not used to the office unplugging a plug to heat up a kettle.

Bloody cleaner!

I'm with Parsonjack ... I think those cheeky people of Pilton are up to something ... seems a bit suspicious that the cameras go down just after they finish putting the skin on ... will we see it next with an odd looking lump on it? :)

Sorry your reading too much into it.
so what were they doing all the other times it went down ?
The camera went down in 2011 many times ' where there was Nothing installed above the Pyramid '
They are not going to install something when people can still wander on the site without permission.
Last year they never installed the mechanism until the wall was up.

The camera went down in 2011 many times ' where there was Nothing installed above the Pyramid '

They are not going to install something when people can still wander on the site without permission.

I think they were joking :)

Yeah but you would say that wouldn't you :P