Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

Congratulations and sadly some commiserations everyone. Got a feeling there may be one or two left for tomorrow use the coach links:

Thursday

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2014-ticket-coach-travel-thursday/worthy-farm/800014

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2014-ticket-coach-travel-thursday/worthy-farm/800014

Wednesday

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2014-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm/800013

http://glastonbury.seetickets.com/event/glastonbury-2014-ticket-coach-travel-wednesday/worthy-farm/800013

There were some GA today, whats giving you inklings there might be a coach sale tomorrow?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year there were a number of small releases of coaches like today...

Fair enough! I think we saw the biggest one we'll get today, but we might get one or two shifts of failed payments etc in the next few days..

Mr Sir Siblin, can I just say you have made my year, your email worked like a dream, and I was done in what seemed like seconds, I then shouted, jumped and screamed around the office like a demented fool, I think I have only in the last hour been able to gather myself together.

Also thanks to jdizzle for the call, and apologies again for cutting you off, due to me being in mid flow of entering my bank details.

Mungo and others please dont give up, there is always a chance, and with Sir Siblins technology anything is possible.

I'm happy to help, so PM me and I will do my best as I'm still linked to Siblins email updates.

Now for the bursting of emotions (sorry) yyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

1. This is the spirit of Glastonbury.

2. Siblin should have his face on a t shirt - legend.

3. I'll date you. You are amazing. As long as you don't mind facial hair and glitter.

4. Can this early warning Internet thing be used for world peace or something?

AMAZINGLY HAPPY AFTER READING THEAE POSTS.

ARISE KING SIBLIN OF GLASTONBURY TOR

Then work kicked in...I was with a VIP customer, finalising an important transaction when my phone pinged...a Siblin email! SHIT!

... Time for ticket confessions?

Yep - I was with a student, who was very upset about how horrible one of her finals had been (not one I'd set, I hasten to add!) I was like: "Oh, I'm so sorry, this is a client emailing about a research project we're doing with the police - I really have to ring them straight away, Would you mind waiting outside my office for five minutes?" I felt evil, but it was TOTALLY WORTH IT!

Have just read through last 25 or so pages of this thread.. and.. WOW! You folks are just AMAZING. THIS is why Glasto is so special, people like YOU & the spirit shown on here.

I'm overjoyed to have got tickets today and absolutely gutted for those who weren't as lucky. Don't give up hope.

So so glad I hung on for those extra five minutes and got GA tickets. Late back to work after lunch and an epic drive back across town.. But totally worth it! Huge thanks to Sir Siblin of Glasto too. You Sir, are a legend.

See you all in a big muddy field I call HOME ❤xxx

• photo-thumb-222837.jpg?_r=1400068448

Have just read through last 25 or so pages of this thread.. and.. WOW! You folks are just AMAZING. THIS is why Glasto is so special, people like YOU & the spirit shown on here.

I'm overjoyed to have got tickets today and absolutely gutted for those who weren't as lucky. Don't give up hope.

So so glad I hung on for those extra five minutes and got GA tickets. Late back to work after lunch and an epic drive back across town.. But totally worth it! Huge thanks to Sir Siblin of Glasto too. You Sir, are a legend.

See you all in a big muddy field I call HOME ❤xxx

The red heads are loving sibling today

Belated thank you Mr. Siblin.

Just recovered from the stress of today - trying to work, read forum, refresh screens again again again etc... Then Ping, clicked purchase page, details in, Bingo!

Before today only 6 of our group of 10 had tickets - despite all attempts.

Only Got added to your list this morning as a last throw of the dice.

Ecstatic to report bagged all 4 needed - against the odds I think.

Our flights now booked from Northern Ireland too.

More than a few ciders owed!!

Cheers from all of us.

Belated thank you Mr. Siblin.

Just recovered from the stress of today - trying to work, read forum, refresh screens again again again etc... Then Ping, clicked purchase page, details in, Bingo!

Before today only 6 of our group of 10 had tickets - despite all attempts.

Only Got added to your list this morning as a last throw of the dice.

Ecstatic to report bagged all 4 needed - against the odds I think.

Our flights now booked from Northern Ireland too.

More than a few ciders owed!!

Cheers from all of us.

woop! delighted!

Just pinged! Nothing of any significance tho! Lol

No think it was nightly maintenance. the site went down briefly

Thanks to all for the kind words and thanks again to siblin, your script worked wonders for most of us here, I realised my phone wasn't connected to wifi so the notification wasn't instant thats why I was late on there the 2nd time. My own Stupid fault!

At work keeping eyes peeled for last minute tix today this is likely to be last chance saloon though.

Sorry to get stressed on here, I'm sure people understand what its like! It is glastonbury after all!

Hi Sibling,

I know it's a bit late but as I have have had the worst luck trying to get these tickets the last 3 days and seeing peoples reaction/success using your monitoring system, could you put me on the list? I know it's a bit of a long shot but I haven't given up hope yet.

My email is cesosborne92@hotmail.com

Any help much appreciated

Hi, same as Conan. This is the first time since 04 I haven't got a ticket. Absolutely gutted that I might miss it. The realisation hit home last night when I realised I missed the big sale yesterday despite refreshing the page at the time! Every other sale I've had my bank details in to be told "sold out" when I click buy. Sad times.

Siblin be very grateful if you could add me as well. Gemma.collins@mindshareworld.com

Thank you!

Thanks to all for the kind words and thanks again to siblin, your script worked wonders for most of us here, I realised my phone wasn't

connected to wifi so the notification wasn't instant thats why I was late on there the 2nd time. My own Stupid fault!

At work keeping eyes peeled for last minute tix today this is likely to be last chance saloon

though.

Sorry to get stressed on here, I'm sure people understand what its like! It is glastonbury after

all!

Hi Mungo I didn't use wifi on iPhone I had 3G/4G as someone on here a couple of weeks ago said it worked better, and it definitely did yesterday, Good Luck mate my fingers are crossed for you :-))