Secret resales

Funkyfairy!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi guys

have the script running via gmail with a forwarding list. reply here with your mail addresses and i'll add you in.

you'll get an e-mail from google which you need to confirm via the authorisation link.

but i'll re-iterate, you will get the occasional false alarm (ie. when registration closes again etc).

Hi dude.

Please could you add me - djcobill@hotmail.co.uk

My details got deleted between the resales. I am gutted as my friend got through and would have bought me a ticket.

Still trying to work out how it happened

Thanks

hi guys

have the script running via gmail with a forwarding list. reply here with your mail addresses and i'll add you in.

you'll get an e-mail from google which you need to confirm via the authorisation link.

but i'll re-iterate, you will get the occasional false alarm (ie. when registration closes again etc).

Thanks majormajormajor, really good of you to set the list up. Could you add:

stephenhand at gmail.com

brianmac1 at gmail.com

hi guys

You Sir, are a legend.

Please add my details to your list:

Email: glasto@martin.co (it's just .co, not .co.uk or .com etc)

Twitter: @GlastoResale

Accounts have been set up purely for the resale, so I know any emails or alerts are important!!

Thanks again

Martin

hi guys

Please can you add me to your wonderful list, thank you soooooo much

Beverleyaskew@yahoo.co.uk

I said originally I would set up an alert list but I see majormajor is on the case in my absence for the last few days. I can't guarantee I will be round as much as I thought for various reasons and he seems to have a good system going whereas I wouldn't have the time to start setting up notification accounts etc. I was just going to let anyone know if I saw/heard anything. I will still do this but it would be confusing to have 2 of us at it and his approach looks a lot more comprehensive and useful. Also I don't do twitter so can't help with twitter notifications or however that works.

So, I will pass on any who contacted me to majormajor and will still be looking out or you all (and feel free to contact me as I'm not bowing out just saying his would probably be more useful).

Good luck all

FYI see my earlier posts for questions asked about last years secret sales, but in brief, they were after the refund date, the week it was starting was announced on GF's webpage, the first one was May 7th 1pm, the second May 8th 1pm and there were a couple of sales after the May 8th one (thurs/fri that week and end of Mayish, they sold were on the main link, they were all coach tickets with limited departure points.

hi guys

Hi!

Would appriciate it tons if you could add: alexandernyborg@gmail.com

Dying to go!

Thanks alot:)

When this has happened in the past and See have made the ticket system live again without publicising it, it has been the prelude to releasing a few tickets back into the system at a time which the lucky few who happened to be testing the system at that moment have managed to pick up. Be vigilant those who are still wanting tix.

majormajormajor, I would also like to join the e-mail list if at all possible. Missed out this year but still hoping, fingers and everything else crossed. davemarriott8@gmail.com

Does anyone how many ticks you are allowed to apply for in the May re-sale? DMFest.