Where Did Bearded Theory Go ?

walk forever

Katster - haven't seen that name on these forums for a while - you joined similar time to me I think way back perhaps even before the new 2002 eFests site went up. Normally on Glasto chat, but am lucky to be doing another festi this year as well, though will be working so will see you all as you pass through the gates I expect! Didn't have the bottle to bring my 2 year old though even though its a good family festival so I hear.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Pinhead, yeah I remember your username, but I don't think we ever met?

You won't miss me if you are working the gates....I am NOT smuggling a football or watermelon in, ha!

I joined here in 1999 :)

I have worked Bearded Theory many times before and it's a great festival to work at, you'll have a great time. You will regret not bringing your 2 year old though. I already can't wait until next year when I will be able to bring my 7 month ish along - my friend took her 2 year old last year and he loved every minute of it (as did she and her partner). See you Friday!

Hi Pinhead, yeah I remember your username, but I don't think we ever met?

You won't miss me if you are working the gates....I am NOT smuggling a football or watermelon in, ha!

I joined here in 1999 :)

I have worked Bearded Theory many times before and it's a great festival to work at, you'll have a great time. You will regret not bringing your 2 year old though. I already can't wait until next year when I will be able to bring my 7 month ish along - my friend took her 2 year old last year and he loved every minute of it (as did she and her partner). See you Friday!

Maybe I'll bring her along next year then once I've checked out the place. Looking forward to it though the weather concerns me a bit - thunderstorms here in Merseyside right now. 1999 eh? Think I joined in 1998 when the Internet was just a baby and this site was very different...! See you all there.

Has it rained significantly there so far (has been tipping it down here for around 12 hours....)?

I'm in Tamworth (which is about 10mins away) and its been drizzley here first thing, but its been cloudy / sunny for a while now.

Me and me pals made some immense boozey brownies last night....excitement levels went through the roof. Cant wait for tomorrow, gotta work (not that much will get done, too hyper!!), hoping to be out by 2 - should be there for 2.30.

With regards to the weather, nowt we can do eh, so just be prepared for all kinds I suppose, got me docs and wellies both at the ready.

1 more sleep....