Rose-Colored Boy

I've started a Clashfinder here: http:///s/vweston2015/

I've never done one before and wasn't too sure what I was doing so it's not great. I've used the set times from last year so they could be wrong, and the dance tent may be very different since I'm just basing it on the futures stage. All I've been able to pin down is Kasabian, Calvin Harris, Olly Murs, Hannah Wants and Oliver Heldens. I've put Tom Jones and Paloma Faith in the spot that Chic & Nile Rodgers had last year because like Chic, they're being billed as special guests but that could be way out.

It's very basic atm so any help would be much appreciated.

Edited by Hello1

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never done one before and wasn't too sure what I was doing so it's not great. I've used the set times from last year so they could be wrong, and the dance tent may be very different since I'm just basing it on the futures stage. All I've been able to pin down is Kasabian, Calvin Harris, Olly Murs, Hannah Wants and Oliver Heldens. I've put Tom Jones and Paloma Faith in the spot that Chic & Nile Rodgers had last year because like Chic, they're being billed as special guests but that could be way out.

Good stuff. Probably a safe bet to be a pessimist and stick Sam Smith in as Kasabian's sub.

If you want help and input, you could create a new thread here and we could discuss what we all think about places and things. I think the headliners for the MTV and Arena will already be in the line up, but we can see. Times look fairly consistent with what they will probably turn out like. The Script will probably headline the MTV stage, especially as they probably wont be subbing (Stereophonics will) and they are in the same position as Olly Murs but on the opposite day.

If you want help and input, you could create a new thread here and we could discuss what we all think about places and things. I think the headliners for the MTV and Arena will already be in the line up, but we can see. Times look fairly consistent with what they will probably turn out like. The Script will probably headline the MTV stage, especially as they probably wont be subbing (Stereophonics will) and they are in the same position as Olly Murs but on the opposite day.

I thought Stereophonics were headlining the MTV stage?

Will do, thanks.

I thought Stereophonics were headlining the MTV stage?

Maybe they will, just thought maybe they were on the same line as Olly Murs, and we know he is headlining 2nd stage. Either way, it looks like a sub from 2 years ago will headline 2nd stage

Maybe they will, just thought maybe they were on the same line as Olly Murs, and we know he is headlining 2nd stage. Either way, it looks like a sub from 2 years ago will headline 2nd stage

Oh right, I just remember Kelly Jones posting a video on their facebook page saying they were headlining one of the main stages.

Oh right, I just remember Kelly Jones posting a video on their facebook page saying they were headlining one of the main stages.

Yep I saw that - I think it makes sense as script and Calvin Harris have a bigger crossover, so those on at same time wouldn't be right. I'd love phonics in the tent but don't see it

Makes more sense the way it is then, Phonics headlining MTV will please a few people.

Would agree with you.

Would make a few guys I go to festivals with part with there cash. Having headliners of kasabian and stereophonics would certainly sell a few tickets.

Would agree with you.

Would make a few guys I go to festivals with part with there cash. Having headliners of kasabian and stereophonics would certainly sell a few tickets.

It's a big one for me - I really like them (have for years - the first band I properly got into when I was 16) and while pleasantly surprised by the crowd reaction to the sub slot in 2013 I wasn't in 2010 or 2008 so I'm glad they are playing a slot in the dark where the only people there will actually want to see them - it'll be like going to one of their gigs really. Just with less people there...elbow's crowd was small imagine how small this one will be!