Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say but it is another very poor announcement from V plus Mark Ronson is only doing a dj set and not performing with this full band (which would be amazing) that he is doing at some festivals.

3 in total. Beni is one, Glasto will probably be another, and I havent looked to find what the third is.

Only just seen the Example thing, wonder why they would have him down as a DJ set when he says its a full set. Mark Ronson could be the Arena headliner on Kasabian day, V usually have a DJ headliner there so we will see

I cant see any real difference, but I guess they will get a few sales. Even if they combined booking fees for multiple tickets and only charge the BF once it would be cheaper. I think day tickets could end up going for as little as £50, so we shall see

Lunchmoney Lewis has been added to the line up as well now, and the Example set is clarified as a normal set not a DJ set like it was originally billed as. Still not enough to make more tickets sell though. I think releasing stage splits and maybe time slots would get a few more people to take notice and buy tickets so they know any clashes they would have

EDIT: DarthSaul beat me to it by a minute haha

Edited by daniel.k

Would prefer to see Dinnermoney Dave....and his hit 'receipts'.....

Haha

With more of the comedy line up released, its nice to see a total of 3 or 4 females on the line up after last years 'uproar' over there being none. I would recommend the comedy tent for if you want to just chill in the shade a bit and have no music act to go see. From what I saw in there last year, its not just a standard set, most acts have some good audience participation and wont refrain from taking the piss out of audience members, especially Frankie Boyle this year. I would rather see him than most of the music acts

It saids it all for this year V festival line up as there has not been a hurt/heal game yet as their was in previously years. My top three would be Goldie, the charlatans and grandmaster flash.

The last 2 years me and a few others started games like that, and near the end they just were a bit of a clusterf*ck, but if you want to try do one then have a good time doing it :P

As for your top 3, I think grandmaster flash was taken out a few days after the first announcement :/

The Killers could headline both nights in 2016 and it'd still be better than this year.

Slight problem with the two sites, but I get what ya mean.

As for this year, Calvin Harris would be a good show if you want a dance and a laugh, but I dont think V will be able to get him back onto the second stage with a proper headliner in his place on the main stage. Having him headline is a bad move IMO, because he should only really headline Creamfields and festivals like that.

Have all the yellow camping tickets sold out for Hylands park or have the number for sale been reduced? Not for me but my wife.

Not heard that Yellow camping has sold out, but I checked on ticketmaster and they seem to not be selling them. Big Green Coaches has tickets left if your wife wanted to get a coach to and from the festival. Equally I havent heard that camping has reduced, looked quite full last year from where I was