Rose-Colored Boy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really? Solid 'lads lads lads' booking as a sub, which is exactly what V need after last year, but count me out if he's a headliner, the place will be filled with utter cretins.W

What is your definition of an utter cretin? I was an Oasis fan from the very start and would be made up to see Noel headline. I would not describe myself as an utter cretin.

Maybe you defy the stereotype then, fair play.

I have attended a fair few Oasis gigs over the years, including most of the big legendary ones. The only time I have felt uncomfortable and saw any trouble was the one at Heaton Park.

From my experience of V, most people who go, will be there regardless of the line up. I do not think Noel headlining will attract any more dickheads than would normally be the case.

I have attended a fair few Oasis gigs over the years, including most of the big legendary ones. The only time I have felt uncomfortable and saw any trouble was the one at Heaton Park.

From my experience of V, most people who go, will be there regardless of the line up. I do not think Noel headlining will attract any more dickheads than would normally be the case.

allright fair enough :) from my experience though there were definitely less nobbers around last year than there were in 2013 when they booked Courteeners, Beady Eye, Calvin Harris etc. that's what i was mainly getting at.

allright fair enough :) from my experience though there were definitely less nobbers around last year than there were in 2013 when they booked Courteeners, Beady Eye, Calvin Harris etc. that's what i was mainly getting at.

I agree with you there. I went last year and enjoyed myself, it seemed really chilled out compared to the years gone by.

But a few years ago, Noel played along with The Roses, Charlatans, Inspiral Carpets and Happy Mondays. That year seemed to be pretty good as well with no hassle.

I would like to see Noel headline. I think he would be really good. At present though I am scratching my head trying to think who would be headlining this year.

I agree with you there. I went last year and enjoyed myself, it seemed really chilled out compared to the years gone by.

But a few years ago, Noel played along with The Roses, Charlatans, Inspiral Carpets and Happy Mondays. That year seemed to be pretty good as well with no hassle.

I would like to see Noel headline. I think he would be really good. At present though I am scratching my head trying to think who would be headlining this year.

My hunch until today was Flo and Bruno Mars like I said, but now we have this NG 'info'. we don't know it from a bar of soap in terms of reliability but he'd definitely be a good contrast to Bruno on the opposite day.

My hunch until today was Flo and Bruno Mars like I said, but now we have this NG 'info'. we don't know it from a bar of soap in terms of reliability but he'd definitely be a good contrast to Bruno on the opposite day.

I saw Bruno Mars play in the mid afternoon a few years ago at V. He was pretty good.

Looks like you may be eating your words

Haven't seen you post in here in a while, and if you have come back just to make me eat my words then great timing haha. Have Noel's been booked anywhere else in Europe for this year?

I saw Bruno Mars play in the mid afternoon a few years ago at V. He was pretty good.

I saw Bruno a bit at Wireless last year, he was fairly good I just aren't into his music too much. He interacted with the crowd, but half the people seeing him there seemed to be under 16, maybe not V's main audience.

I saw Bruno a bit at Wireless last year, he was fairly good I just aren't into his music too much. He interacted with the crowd, but half the people seeing him there seemed to be under 16, maybe not V's main audience.

nah my mum said she didn't feel too out of place :) it was less uncomfortable than Outkast at least. He'd be no worse a booking than JT, especially if album three is out and tearing the charts a new one by then.

Nicki Minaj as a pop headliner :')

"Hey Nicki, remember how you didn't turn up last time we booked you, well as a thank you present here's a headline slot to play songs from your flop new album which nobody over here has heard because it did less than 20k in its first week, oh and did we mention this is at the festival where most of last year's attendees picked Example over Janelle Monae in their head-to-head clash, I'm sure you'll love it, you can thank us later"