Brian Jonestown Massacre

Guest Jrd

BRMC just been announced for another European festival in July, that's 3 they're doing in July now as well as supporting Pearl Jam in Milton Keynes. I'm desperate to see them at Glastonbury, not holding my breath though

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They did 2004, not sure if they have since then though. I keep telling myself if they're playing quite a few european festivals and they're yet to be announced for a UK festival then they'll definitely do Glastonbury...

i still haven't managed to delve into any of BJM's back catalogue due to it's vastness. can somebody recommend where i should start? i'm sure i'll enjoy them regardless of knowing any material as they seem right up my street, but it'd be nice to know at least a few songs

(although looking at the setlist they're playing now there isn't really an album they play heavily from - might just make a playlist consisting of the setlist songs as they seem to be playing more or less the same one at every show)

Edited by FloorFiller

i still haven't managed to delve into any of BJM's back catalogue due to it's vastness. can somebody recommend where i should start? i'm sure i'll enjoy them regardless of knowing any material as they seem right up my street, but it'd be nice to know at least a few songs

(although looking at the setlist they're playing now there isn't really an album they play heavily from - might just make a playlist consisting of the setlist songs as they seem to be playing more or less the same one at every show)

Give it back, take it from the man and tepid peppermint wonderland. Check out the new one as well which has been posted on this thread. If you like those albums then get the rest of the stuff. You can't really go wrong with any if them but My Bloody Underground wouldn't be a good place to start but it does have some cracking tunes on it.

Give it back, take it from the man and tepid peppermint wonderland. Check out the new one as well which has been posted on this thread. If you like those albums then get the rest of the stuff. You can't really go wrong with any if them but My Bloody Underground wouldn't be a good place to start but it does have some cracking tunes on it.

"Bring Me The Head of Paul McCartney On Heather Mills' Wooden Peg (Dropping Bombs On The White House)."

and "We Are The Niggers Of The World" are two of my favourite song titles of all time.

This will be the 7th time I've seen them. I've only seen one bad set from them. But to be fair they've pretty much played the same set every time (I think this is because the band don't really get together much) Would be nice to hear some of their extended catalogue of songs. Even the newer ones.

quite low down on the lineup which surprises me (although i think i massively overestimated their appeal). happy if they are on early on though as that means less chance of clashing with somebody (and in a tent so doesn't matter all that much)

will be sparking a doob for Anenome (although that may be inconsiderate seeing as it's in a tent so maybe i'll just get extra high beforehand)

quite low down on the lineup which surprises me (although i think i massively overestimated their appeal). happy if they are on early on though as that means less chance of clashing with somebody (and in a tent so doesn't matter all that much)

will be sparking a doob for Anenome (although that may be inconsiderate seeing as it's in a tent so maybe i'll just get extra high beforehand)

Edited by pentura