The Space To Put Predictions And Then Provide Feedback Or Bold Bands If You Want To Show People Who You Like Thread

Paramore

Queens Of The Stone Age

Franz Ferdinand

Jimmy Eat World

Brand New

The Hives

Asking Alexandria

letlive.

Arcane Roots

Bombay Bicycle Club

James Blake

Chvrches

Arctic Monkeys

Vampire Weekend

Jake Bugg

The Courteeners

Miles Kane

The Joy Formidable

Manchester Orchestra

The Subways

Drenge

Disclosure

London Grammar

Peace

Blink-182

You Me At Six

Weezer

All Time Low

A Day To Remember

Deaf Havana

Pierce The Veil

Four Year Strong

Mayday Parade

The 1975

Klaxons

Metronomy

FRIDAY

Paramore

Jack White

You Me At Six

A Day To Remember

The Courteeners

Noah And The Whale

Wolfmother

Palma Violets

Royal Blood

NME

Franz Ferdinand

The 1975

The Wombats

SATURDAY

Arctic Monkeys

Queens Of The Stone Age

Jake Bugg

Jimmy Eat World

Billy Talent

Miles Kane

Architects

Tonight Alive

London Grammar

NME

Disclosure

Metronomy

Haim

SUNDAY

Blink 182

Vampire Weekend

Weezer

Foster The People

Imagine Dragons

The Hives

Broken Bells

Twenty One Pilots

Asking Alexandria

NME

The National

SBTRKT

Warpaint

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone Age // Paramore // Bastille // Franz Ferdinand // CHVRCHES // The Horrors // Young Guns // The Skints // Fatherson
NME/Radio 1 Stage: London Grammar // Metronomy // Warpaint // Klaxons // Clean Bandit // Swim Deep // Temples // The Neighbourhood // The Wytches // Breton
BBC Radio 1 Dance Stage: Netsky // Wilkinson // Le Youth
Lock Up Stage: Taking Back Sunday
Festival Republic Stage: Public Service Broadcasting // The Joy Formidable // Chlöe Howl // Toy // Hozier // King Krule // Darlia // Slaves // Catfish and the Bottlemen // Youth Man
BBC Radio 1Xtra Stage: Danny Brown // I Am Legion // Krept & Konan

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys // Jake Bugg // Imagine Dragons // The Courteeners // Peace // The Strypes // Manchester Orchestra // Lonely the Brave // Blitz Kids
NME/Radio 1 Stage: Bring Me the Horizon // A Day to Remember // Don Broco // Twin Atlantic // BANKS // Cage the Elephant // Drenge // The Family Rain // Phantogram // Pylo
BBC Radio 1 Dance Stage: Madeon // Duke Dumont // Jungle
Lock Up Stage: FLAG
Festival Republic Stage: Palma Violets // Royal Blood // Courtney Barnett // FKA twigs // Fat White Family // Speedy Ortiz // Eagulls // Superfood // JAWS // Hookworms
BBC Radio 1Xtra Stage: Earl Sweatshirt // Lethal Bizzle // Meridan Dan

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Blink-182 // You Me at Six // The 1975 // Placebo // Jimmy Eat World // Deaf Havana // Kids in Glass Houses // Hacktivist // Neck Deep
NME/Radio 1 Stage: Disclosure // Macklemore & Ryan Lewis // SBTRKT // Childish Gambino // Gorgon City // Lower Than Atlantis // Blood Red Shoes // Circa Waves // MØ // Young Kato
BBC Radio 1 Dance Stage: Jaguar Skills // Annie Mac // Julio Bashmore
The Pit: Of Mice & Men // Architects // Mallory Knox // Rolo Tomassi // Issues // Red Fang // Monuments // Feed the Rhino // The One Hundred // Make Do and Mend // Black Dogs
Festival Republic Stage: We Are Scientists // Pulled Apart by Horses // The Orwells // Luke Sital-Singh // Thumpers // Wolf Alice // Radkey // Loom // PINS // Younghusband
BBC Radio 1Xtra Stage: Pusha T // Joey Bada$$ // Cheef Keef

Edited by rawaudioinput

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Queens of the Stone Age // Paramore // Bastille // Franz Ferdinand // CHVRCHES // The Horrors // Young Guns // The Skints // Fatherson

NME/Radio 1 Stage: London Grammar // Metronomy // Warpaint // Klaxons // Clean Bandit // Swim Deep // Temples // The Neighbourhood // The Wytches // Breton

Festival Republic Stage: Public Service Broadcasting // The Joy Formidable // Chlöe Howl // Toy // Hozier // King Krule // Darlia // Slaves // Catfish and the Bottlemen // Youth Man

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys // Jake Bugg // Imagine Dragons // The Courteeners // Peace // The Strypes // Manchester Orchestra // Lonely the Brave // Blitz Kids

NME/Radio 1 Stage: Bring Me the Horizon // A Day to Remember // Don Broco // Twin Atlantic // BANKS // Cage the Elephant // Drenge // The Family Rain // Phantogram // Pylo

Festival Republic Stage: Palma Violets // Royal Blood // Courtney Barnett // FKA twigs // Fat White Family // Speedy Ortiz // Eagulls // Superfood // JAWS // Hookworms

Sunday/Friday

Main Stage: Blink-182 // You Me at Six // The 1975 // Placebo // Jimmy Eat World // Deaf Havana // Kids in Glass Houses // Hacktivist // Neck Deep

NME/Radio 1 Stage: Disclosure // Macklemore & Ryan Lewis // SBTRKT // Childish Gambino // Gorgon City // Lower Than Atlantis // Blood Red Shoes // Circa Waves // MØ // Young Kato

The Pit: Of Mice & Men // Architects // Mallory Knox // Rolo Tomassi // Issues // Red Fang // Monuments // Feed the Rhino // The One Hundred // Make Do and Mend // Black Dogs

Festival Republic Stage: We Are Scientists // Pulled Apart by Horses // The Orwells // Luke Sital-Singh // Thumpers // Wolf Alice // Radkey // Loom // PINS // Younghusband

Friday/Saturday

Saturday/Sunday

Sunday/Friday

FRIDAY

Paramore

Jack White

You Me At Six

A Day To Remember

The Courteeners

Noah And The Whale

Wolfmother

Palma Violets

Royal Blood

NME

Franz Ferdinand

The 1975

The Wombats

SATURDAY

Arctic Monkeys

Queens Of The Stone Age

Jake Bugg

Jimmy Eat World

Billy Talent

Miles Kane

Architects

Tonight Alive

London Grammar

NME

Disclosure

Metronomy

Haim

SUNDAY

Blink 182

Vampire Weekend

Weezer

Foster The People

Imagine Dragons

The Hives

Broken Bells

Twenty One Pilots

Asking Alexandria

NME

The National

SBTRKT

Warpaint

Friday/Saturday

Saturday/Sunday

Sunday/Friday

Friday/Saturday

Saturday/Sunday

Sunday/Friday

Some nice things lower down however quite depressing how bad the subs are looking :(

Reading Fri/Leeds Sat
Main Stage
Queens of the Stone Age
Jack White
Pixies
Franz Ferdinand
The Hives
The Horrors
Cage the Elephant
Arcane Roots
Four Year Strong
NME/Radio 1 Stage
The 1975
Metronomy
Jimmy Eat World
We Are Scientists
Reading Sat/Leeds Sun
Main Stage
Blink 182
Paramore
You Me At Six
Rise Against
All Time Low
Billy Talent
The Pretty Reckless
Tonight Alive
Hacktivist
NME Stage
Disclosure
London Grammar
CHVRCHES
Band of Horses
Reading Sun/Leeds Fri
Main Stage
Arctic Monkeys
Elbow
Jake Bugg
The Courteeners
Miles Kane
Peace
Feeder
Swim Deep
Drenge
NME Stage
Bring Me The Horizon
A Day To Remember
Twin Atlantic
Don Broco

Reading Fri/Leeds Sat
Main Stage
Queens of the Stone Age
Jack White
Pixies
Franz Ferdinand
The Hives
The Horrors
Cage the Elephant
Arcane Roots
Four Year Strong
NME/Radio 1 Stage
The 1975
Metronomy
Jimmy Eat World
We Are Scientists
Reading Sat/Leeds Sun
Main Stage
Blink 182
Paramore
You Me At Six
Rise Against
All Time Low
Billy Talent
The Pretty Reckless
Tonight Alive
Hacktivist
NME Stage
Disclosure
London Grammar
CHVRCHES
Band of Horses
Reading Sun/Leeds Fri
Main Stage
Arctic Monkeys
Elbow
Jake Bugg
The Courteeners
Miles Kane
Peace
Feeder
Swim Deep
Drenge
NME Stage
Bring Me The Horizon
A Day To Remember
Twin Atlantic
Don Broco

I'd take that

Reading Fri/Leeds Sat

Main Stage

Queens of the Stone Age

Jack White

Pixies

Franz Ferdinand

The Hives

The Horrors

Cage the Elephant

Arcane Roots

Four Year Strong

NME/Radio 1 Stage

The 1975

Metronomy

Jimmy Eat World

We Are Scientists

Reading Sat/Leeds Sun

Main Stage

Blink 182

Paramore

You Me At Six

Rise Against

All Time Low

Billy Talent

The Pretty Reckless

Tonight Alive

Hacktivist

NME Stage

Disclosure

London Grammar

CHVRCHES

Band of Horses

Reading Sun/Leeds Fri

Main Stage

Arctic Monkeys

Elbow

Jake Bugg

The Courteeners

Miles Kane

Peace

Feeder

Swim Deep

Drenge

NME Stage

Bring Me The Horizon

A Day To Remember

Twin Atlantic

Don Broco

That Friday *drools*

Reading Fri/Leeds Sat
Main Stage
Queens of the Stone Age
Jack White
Pixies
Franz Ferdinand
The Hives
The Horrors
Cage the Elephant
Arcane Roots
Four Year Strong
NME/Radio 1 Stage
The 1975
Metronomy
Jimmy Eat World
We Are Scientists
Reading Sat/Leeds Sun
Main Stage
Blink 182
Paramore
You Me At Six
Rise Against
All Time Low
Billy Talent
The Pretty Reckless
Tonight Alive
Hacktivist
NME Stage
Disclosure
London Grammar
CHVRCHES
Band of Horses
Reading Sun/Leeds Fri
Main Stage
Arctic Monkeys
Elbow
Jake Bugg
The Courteeners
Miles Kane
Peace
Feeder
Swim Deep
Drenge
NME Stage
Bring Me The Horizon
A Day To Remember
Twin Atlantic
Don Broco

Main: Arctic Monkeys - Elbow - Jake Bugg - The Courteeners - Flogging Molly - Cage The Elephant

NME: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - HAIM - London Grammar

FR: We Are Scientists

Main: QOTSA - Paramore - Pixies - Gaslight Anthem - Jimmy Eat World - Wolfmother

NME: Bastille - Metronomy - CHVRCHES

FR: Maximo Park

Main: Blink 182 - You Me At Six - Bombay Bicycle Club - The 1975 - A Day To Remember - Feeder

NME: Disclosure - The Horrors - Wild Beasts

FR: Palma Violets

Main: Arctic Monkeys - Elbow - Jake Bugg - The Courteeners - Flogging Molly - Cage The Elephant

NME: Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - HAIM - London Grammar

FR: We Are Scientists

Main: QOTSA - Paramore - Pixies - Gaslight Anthem - Jimmy Eat World - Wolfmother

NME: Bastille - Metronomy - CHVRCHES

FR: Maximo Park

Main: Blink 182 - You Me At Six - Bombay Bicycle Club - The 1975 - A Day To Remember - Feeder

NME: Disclosure - The Horrors - Wild Beasts

FR: Palma Violets

I've had a bit of a shuffle round and added a couple of bands since the lineup I posted the other day:

Paramore

Queens Of The Stone Age

Franz Ferdinand

Jimmy Eat World

All Time Low

The Hives

Manchester Orchestra

letlive.

Hacktivist

Bombay Bicycle Club

James Blake

Chvrches

Arctic Monkeys

Beady Eye

Jake Bugg

Imagine Dragons

The Courteeners

The Horrors

The Joy Formidable

The Subways

Arcane Roots

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

The 1975

Metronomy

Blink-182

You Me At Six

Weezer

Rise Against

A Day To Remember

Deaf Havana

Pierce The Veil

Four Year Strong

Mayday Parade

Disclosure

London Grammar

SBTRKT

Edited by Andre91

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Rage Against the Machine // Queens of the Stone Age // Pixies // Interpol // Brand New // The Horrors // Young Guns // The Skints // Fatherson
NME/Radio 1: London Grammar // Metronomy // CHVRCHES // Warpaint // Clean Bandit // Cage the Elephant // Temples // The Neighbourhood // The Wytches // Breton

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys // Jack White // Jake Bugg // Imagine Dragons // The Courteeners // Maxïmo Park // Manchester Orchestra // Lonely the Brave // Blitz Kids
NME/Radio 1 Stage: Bring Me the Horizon // A Day to Remember // Don Broco // Klaxons // BANKS // Lower Than Atlantis // Drenge // The Family Rain // Phantogram // Pylo

Sunday/Friday

NME/Radio 1 Stage: Disclosure // Macklemore & Ryan Lewis // SBTRKT // Childish Gambino // Gorgon City // Swim Deep // Blood Red Shoes // Circa Waves // MØ // Young Kato

I've had a bit of a shuffle round and added a couple of bands since the lineup I posted the other day:

Paramore

Queens Of The Stone Age

Franz Ferdinand

Jimmy Eat World

All Time Low

The Hives

Manchester Orchestra

letlive.

Hacktivist

Bombay Bicycle Club

James Blake

Chvrches

Arctic Monkeys

30 Seconds To Mars

Jake Bugg

Imagine Dragons

The Courteeners

The Horrors

The Joy Formidable

The Subways

Arcane Roots

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis

The 1975

Metronomy

Blink-182

You Me At Six

Weezer

Rise Against

A Day To Remember

Deaf Havana

Pierce The Veil

Four Year Strong

Mayday Parade

Disclosure

London Grammar

SBTRKT

30STM ruled out. Touring with Linkin Park on R/L weekend

Friday/Saturday

Main Stage: Rage Against the Machine // Queens of the Stone Age // Pixies // Interpol // Brand New // The Horrors // Young Guns // The Skints // Fatherson

NME/Radio 1: London Grammar // Metronomy // CHVRCHES // Warpaint // Clean Bandit // Cage the Elephant // Temples // The Neighbourhood // The Wytches // Breton

Saturday/Sunday

Main Stage: Arctic Monkeys // Jack White // Jake Bugg // Imagine Dragons // The Courteeners // Maxïmo Park // Manchester Orchestra // Lonely the Brave // Blitz Kids

NME/Radio 1 Stage: Bring Me the Horizon // A Day to Remember // Don Broco // Klaxons // BANKS // Lower Than Atlantis // Drenge // The Family Rain // Phantogram // Pylo

Sunday/Friday

NME/Radio 1 Stage: Disclosure // Macklemore & Ryan Lewis // SBTRKT // Childish Gambino // Gorgon City // Swim Deep // Blood Red Shoes // Circa Waves // MØ // Young Kato

FRIDAY:

Queens Of The Stone Age

Pixies

Interpol

All Time Low

Brand New

Manchester Orchestra

Young Guns

Tonight Alive

Blitz Kids

NME:

Bombay Bicycle Club