West Holts

Supernintendo Chalmers

• Replies 870
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was drawn to my attention in the Self Confirmed thread by someone who thought that for some odd reason I'd prefer a 24 piece Congolese collective of battle-hardened madmen singing ethno-trance songs about evil leopards and apes dressed as humans to that Catfish that they have these days, but the Kasai Allstars have self-confirmed.

Might give Kasai Allstars a shot if it's sunny, I'm round that way at the time, fancy a 7% cider and am chilled out. Most of them things I am most of the time for 5 days anyway, except for the sun bit, can't control that :)

Edited by whisty

Really hope that West Holts make it a proper home run and put Patti Smith on the Sunday night, I know I've been wishing it for years, but this year feels like it's happening.

Would be fantastic, but a bit of a ball ache if Blur are headlining (for me anyway, with my first G being in 2010)

Would be fantastic, but a bit of a ball ache if Blur are headlining (for me anyway, with my first G being in 2010)

Only realistic prospect that interests me for the Sunday Pyramid headliner is Taylor Swift, and I really don't think it's her. I can only really think of Todd Terje being on somewhere else that would give me any great difficulty over who to see, and I'd probably still go for Patti in that situation anyway.

Only realistic prospect that interests me for the Sunday Pyramid headliner is Taylor Swift, and I really don't think it's her. I can only really think of Todd Terje being on somewhere else that would give me any great difficulty over who to see, and I'd probably still go for Patti in that situation anyway.

Todd Terje on the Sunday would be ideal on the Sunday for me as nothing else seems to be lining up. Appreciate this is based on absolutely nothing :)

Todd Terje on the Sunday would be ideal on the Sunday for me as nothing else seems to be lining up. Appreciate this is based on absolutely nothing :)

He's coming over for Parklife and Field Day, so I'd love him to be at Glastonbury, he's really not unlikely. That video of the set he did at a Polish fest last year is mesmeric, I think if it was him vs Hot Chip I'd have to go for him, but him vs Patti would be painful.

He's coming over for Parklife and Field Day, so I'd love him to be at Glastonbury, he's really not unlikely. That video of the set he did at a Polish fest last year is mesmeric, I think if it was him vs Hot Chip I'd have to go for him, but him vs Patti would be painful.

Fucking beautiful
Edited by klipper

Sounds promising! Horrific clashes already on the cards and the lineup isn't even released :)

Get yourself to Field Day OB unless the worst is to happen, I anticipate a big cross over

Field Day is looking ridiculous this year! Problem is I'm already down for Glastonbury and Latitude (Portishead have made that unmissable for me) so might be a festival too far this summer. Especially as I'm away for a while in August.

Very very tempted though. Suspect Wednesday's announcement will swing me one way or another.

Field Day is looking ridiculous this year! Problem is I'm already down for Glastonbury and Latitude (Portishead have made that unmissable for me) so might be a festival too far this summer. Especially as I'm away for a while in August.

Very very tempted though. Suspect Wednesday's announcement will swing me one way or another.

I know it's far too good, I had to make the trip down, I'm leaving myself open to suggestion for post glasto, latitude or bestival dependant on the other headliners, but latitude is as good as has been announced this year I feel