Crap bands and their crap songs

kaosmark2

I'll be careful for rouge Yellows that fly through the mosh pit

Also my Tramlines roller coaster has had a new turn after I couldn't get into Funeral For A Friend as it was full and Will you're probably glad that you didn't get a day ticket now as organisation is shit today as I have been in large ques for the venues all day (including the main). It will probably be the same tomorrow as well

Edited by justanothername

I did as a teen then thought "wow I look dumb" so I cut it but since then I've stopped caring about my appearance which is why I always look like a long haired hobo

Anybody who goes out of their way to claim not to care about their appearance cares about their appearance.

Good point but his avatar backs up his story.

He may look like a tramp who got dressed blindfolded while trapped in a bin bag, but I bet he cares about looking like a tramp who got dressed blindfolded while trapped in a bin bag.